Countdown to Chromatica Revival

eeaarrllaalloo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
39 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Who cares about numbers? The fact that Katy is giving performances, fun interactive things for fans, interactions on social media, and other things, is enough to keep fans engaged and make the era fun. 

You can say Gaga doesn't owe fans anything, but the truth is, she does. She can't give an album and disappear for ages, leaving her fans hanging. Its not fair on her fans at all. She's free to do what she wants, but as soon as she released Chromatica, there should have been something to go along with it to make the era enjoyable for everyone. Gaga's job is an entertainer, a musician, and an artist. Its her job to entertain people. And she isn't doing her job at all

I just said fans aren’t owed a thing. But you completely overlooked that, so it’s clear we have difference in opinions.

I will never understand gay men’s obsession with having to dictate every aspect of female pop stars’ lives/careers like girl just get the degree and manage someone already since y’all have all the answers :what:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Hauz of LAX said:

Haus Labs announcement is coming :ally:

eeaarrllaalloo

tomorrow 99.99%

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Karen Smith
Just now, Kao Intouch said:

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I can't believe how much she cares about her beauty brand and how much she doesn't care about her record

Archived