💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Kinney: I’m serious with Gaga and I want kids soon

liamcita

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They actually seem really alike. I hope they last.

But TayTay, keep dat dick away, I want another 2 albums before she starts popping out a brood of MiniGagas.

They actually seem really alike. I hope they last.

But TayTay, keep dat dick away, I want another 2 albums before she starts popping out a brood of MiniGagas.

This. :lmao:

Stephen

It's not that, it's just everytime I read stuff like this I think about everytime Gaga said "I wouldn't want to date a celebrity, they're not real men" or "When you're in a serious relationship, why would you TALK about it? That's sacred"

Well with the celebrity comment she was obviously generalizing, and talking about the superficial aspect of most celebrities. It seems that Taylor doesn't fall into that category. I do agree that I wish she wouldn't have started publicizing her relationship, but at the end of the day she's a human just like us. We all change our minds and we're all entitled to. :)

Oh HELL NO.

She should wait atleast 10 more years. She promised she would put music FIRST and babies are gonna take away from her as an artist.

I don't support this...

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Oh HELL NO.

She should wait atleast 10 more years. She promised she would put music FIRST and babies are gonna take away from her as an artist.

I don't support this...

You don't have to support it, don't be rude. She can do as she likes.

Well with the celebrity comment she was obviously generalizing, and talking about the superficial aspect of most celebrities. It seems that Taylor doesn't fall into that category. I do agree that I wish she wouldn't have started publicizing her relationship, but at the end of the day she's a human just like us. We all change our minds and we're all entitled to. :)

Well that's why I'm still here :rockstar:

Stephen

Well that's why I'm still here :rockstar:

Cool! :party: Also I love your new set but I wish you wouldn't change it so often. :hehe:

Little Kermit

cool... loser

no no no. no.... NO.

NO KIDS GAGA, PLEASE :noparty: :taylor: :grr:

taylor, gtfo

Oh HELL NO.

I don't support this...

You're forgetting that Gaga is not your personal music artist, she has a life too and I'm sure she will not wait until Taylor is 90 years old to have children.

they make an amazing couple tbqh. as long as we're getting ARTPOP, im ok with what she wants to do with her life :P

Archived