💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Kinney: I’m serious with Gaga and I want kids soon

liamcita

Featured Posts

Actor on dating the world’s most famous pop star

EXCLUSIVE By SHARON FEINSTEIN and LIA NICHOLLS

IT wasn’t the wigs and meat dresses that attracted Taylor Kinney to his girlfriend Lady Gaga  it was because she reminds him of his mum.

In a rare interview, the American actor reveals what it is like dating the world’s most famous pop star.

Brought up in Pennsylvania along with three brothers by his mum, dental hygienist Pam, Taylor admires a strong woman who works hard to achieve what she wants in life.

He said: “I look up to a strong woman, maybe that’s why I fell for Gaga.

“She works incredibly hard and is very strong and inspirational like Mom, with a great work ethic.â€

The couple met last year on the set of her video for You And I  the track where Gaga writhes around in a bath as a mermaid and dresses as her male alter ego Joe Calderone.

The end of the six-and-a-half-minute promo depicts Gaga and Taylor getting married.

Taylor, 31, said: “I don’t know if my mum has seen the video I did with Gaga, but I liked working on it. It was really fun, I can tell you.â€

With Gaga  real name Stefani Germanotta  constantly on tour this year and Taylor based in Chicago where he stars in the popular US TV series Chicago Fire, the couple have had to work at their relationship.

It’s a good job he is more than happy to spend his wages on flying around the world to see her or jetting home to see his family in Pennsylvania.

Speaking from Chicago, he said: “I use all the money I make on flights to see the people I love.

“If I spent it on fancy cars, homes and material stuff I wouldn’t be able to do that.

“I have the freedom to see the people I care about  my girlfriend and my family.â€

And Taylor seems to share his girlfriend’s slightly alternative take on life as he added: “Gaga and I rely on space ships, very fast transport, to see each other.â€

We presume he means aeroplanes.

Taylor and Gaga know this set-up cannot last forever, though. Both have strong family values and eventually want kids of their own. And for the first time Taylor has hinted that being a dad to mini-Gagas is an option.

He said: “I do want to give Mom grandchildren, of course.

“I think I’d be a good dad, it would be a pleasure.

“I’d love it  and I’m in my 30s now.

“My mum wants me to get married, and have children of course.

“She’s met Gaga, we’ve been dating a while, we’re in a committed relationship and I’m really happy in my relationship. I’m a very lucky guy.

“As far as having more of a domestic life and settling down into my relationship we have to see what happens.

Until those days of marriage and kids, Taylor is happy dossing at friends’ homes while he films Chicago Fire, based on the real lives of daring firefighters.

He said: “All I have is a nice warm bed to go back to in Chicago and it’s all I need  I’m a happy camper.

“If Chicago Fire goes for a long run maybe I’ll look for a place, but in my line of work you can’t throw your eggs into one basket because you might have to move. I’m not big on ‘things’, though, so I don’t own TVs, couches or cars because I wouldn’t know where to put them.

“I own nothing, I just stay with friends all over the country.â€

The actor insists he prefers to live like a nomad because his family used to move around a lot as he grew up.

Taylor said: “I am a gypsy. I haven’t had a home for a long time. Call me a homeless person  I just throw everything in a bag and I’m good to go.

“I went to three different high schools and moved a lot which played into how I am now, always on the move, never in one place for too long. I prefer a life like that.†Taylor described how his mum worked hard and struggled to bring up four boys on her own.

He said: “I still talk to my Pop, Dan, but he wasn’t prominent in my life. If anyone gets the credit it’s Mom.

“Me and my brothers all rally behind Mom. She was the matriarch and backbone of our family, our constant.

“Mom still works 50 hours a week, though she doesn’t have to. She enjoys it.â€

Gaga is worth around £92million but with such little regard for material things, Taylor insists he would not care if she was penniless.

He said: “I don’t have lavish taste. Where would I put stuff? My backpack is only so big. If someone who loves me wants to get me something fancy they get me a really nice backpack.

“I’ll have that for a while, until I lose it or it gets stolen.â€

Like Gaga, Taylor had ambitions from a young age.

While she started out aged 15 waitressing in a restaurant across the street from her parents’ house in New York, he worked as a caddy at a golf course from the age of 12.

Taylor said: “One round would be 15 bucks and they usually gave you a five dollar tip or you could do double bags and make a bit more. I could make money and order a pizza with it.

“I wasn’t the kind of kid lying around goofing off in the summers. I always liked to work and make money.

“I wanted to make something of myself and I give that to my Mom.

“I do well now but my sensibilities haven’t changed  understanding the value of a dollar, the work ethic  they haven’t changed.â€

Later, before his acting career took off, Taylor travelled along the east coast of the US renovating restaurants.

Gaga, meanwhile, started making a name for herself gigging in bars and jazz cafes in and around New

York.

One thing the couple definitely have in common now is their love of good food. Taylor added he also likes to keep fit, which helped him get picked out for his role in the gruelling Chicago Fire series.

He told The Sun: “They recruited me on my body as well as my acting, I guess.

“You have to be a strong guy to handle this show.

“The gear itself weighs 65 pounds and in heated environments you’re sweating a lot.

“It’s tough and you have to be strong and fit. I enjoy my food. I like to grill, I do that a lot.

“I like meat and have big dinners  steak, red meat splurges, prime cuts.â€

Gaga’s famous meat dress must have been a dream come true...

http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2B56Svur8

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's in this 30s?!

Anyway, Gaga is too young to be having children, she's only 4 years into her career, wait another 5 years.

inuborg

Lol he says he's a Gypsy....jus liek gags :derpga:

This b---h better keep his seed away from Gaga's womb she gots music to make :nails:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Taylor said: “I am a gypsy. I haven’t had a home for a long time. Call me a homeless person  I just throw everything in a bag and I’m good to go.

LOL, we can see that impact gaga's had on him already

crybrowz

Anyway, Gaga is too young to be having children, she's only 4 years into her career, wait another 5 years.

This ^^ :tea:

Maybe that's why Gagz wanna divine ARTPOP :P "two more albums and her contract is over" gurl gonna settle down :sweat: I know she said she doesn't want kids yet, but after all she loves to contradict herself, so it is possible!

Archived