Quentin 6,956 Posted July 25, 2020 Share Posted July 25, 2020 50 minutes ago, lestyoufall said: It was a joke. If you read further you would’ve seen his tweet clarifying that he & his company get their lithium from Australia. Like cmon people, do some research instead of jumping to conclusions & if you reply to this saying you’re “offended” by the joke? GET OVER IT. The world doesn’t revolve around you nor will it walk on eggshells for you. There is comedy in everything. We as humans use comedy to deal with the trauma of being alive. Anyway I laughed too Follow every rainbow till you find your dream Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bt1 5,213 Posted July 25, 2020 Share Posted July 25, 2020 Wow. That's stupid. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Daylight Jokers 14,958 Posted July 25, 2020 Share Posted July 25, 2020 1 hour ago, lestyoufall said: Elon is one of our greatest minds 1 hour ago, lestyoufall said: I do see the comedy in this statement. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,381 Posted July 25, 2020 Share Posted July 25, 2020 1 hour ago, lestyoufall said: It was a joke. If you read further you would’ve seen his tweet clarifying that he & his company get their lithium from Australia. Like cmon people, do some research instead of jumping to conclusions & if you reply to this saying you’re “offended” by the joke? GET OVER IT. The world doesn’t revolve around you nor will it walk on eggshells for you. There is comedy in everything. We as humans use comedy to deal with the trauma of being alive. Anyway eat that billionaire booty sis hope the sh*t tastes good Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eighteen 5,430 Posted July 25, 2020 Share Posted July 25, 2020 this guy is annoying. space x is the only thing good about him, cause that personality is vile. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted July 25, 2020 Share Posted July 25, 2020 Clearly as deranged and unhinged as Trump and that Biden user on here Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 On 7/25/2020 at 4:57 PM, weed said: eat that billionaire booty sis hope the sh*t tastes good I’m a charitable queen so it’s all yours “sis,” I’m sure you need it more than me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 On 7/25/2020 at 3:07 PM, M Monstre said: I mean, Elon is certainly more intelligent than Kanye, but also, the fact that he just does ludicrous sh*t all the time doesn't help him at all. In fact, I've only grown to dislike Elon more the more he makes stupid and "shock value" statements like this. Honestly I feel the same way. In this instance though I got that he was joking. Us the joke everybody’s taste? Clearly not given this thread 😂 but yeah, I’m unclear as to why he & Kanye act the way they do. Kanye obviously has bipolar which explains a lot but what’s Elon’s excuse? Idk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JRCF29 8,230 Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 Where did he admit to it Don't Call Me Gaga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 2020 pt. 2 wasted no time I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaplayer315 14,721 Posted July 29, 2020 Share Posted July 29, 2020 Americans being imperialist pigs, groundbreaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brecht 7 Posted July 29, 2020 Author Share Posted July 29, 2020 40 minutes ago, JRCF29 said: Where did he admit to it He deleted the tweet I think. It said “We will coup whoever we want. Deal with it.” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.