life

IG Stories: Gaga posts fanmade artwork of Rain On Me

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopRoyalty

Can she do a home live performance for promo. I know the world is a mess right now and 2020 is really cancelled for the most part but An acoustic piano performance would be better than nothing and we all live for her acoustic renditions. She could wear chromatica fashion and give live performances or make a room a studio or live stage to perform. 

Delulu Rogers

She probably posted this to drive attention away from that controversial watch post :haroon:

paradox
5 hours ago, PopRoyalty said:

Can she do a home live performance for promo. I know the world is a mess right now and 2020 is really cancelled for the most part but An acoustic piano performance would be better than nothing and we all live for her acoustic renditions. She could wear chromatica fashion and give live performances or make a room a studio or live stage to perform. 

been saying this for weeks but i got cancelled for it :fatcat: 

MysteryMan
2 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Where is Blade? We need some tea :selena:

I guess if there was tea, it would have already been spilled :staymad: 

In Blade we trust

Mister G
6 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-20-at-9-23-15-PM.png

Added this to her top 10 best looks. She is a goddess.

**Fixed it :kiss:

Killa

I honestly enjoy rain on me more and more on radio. the artwork is amazing, great gaga is doing this

NFRatwell

they have to perform this atleast once together so we don’t get another telephone :bear:

RudraCNG
4 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She probably posted this to drive attention away from that controversial watch post :haroon:

What was the controversy about it? I missed it

Mister G
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

What was the controversy about it? I missed it

She posted a paid sponsorship post of the #BB58 (Black Bay Fifty Eight) watch from Tudor. There was a thread started yesterday acknowledging her post; the meltdowns started. Bling not the music. Cries of agony over promoting Tudor and not Chromatica.

Archived