💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Halloween Costume

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

FairyDreams

What is it with her and weed lately? I blaze don't get me wrong but shes flaunting it like one of those annoying girls in high school that thought she was cool because she smoked weed. You feel me?

Thought this exact thing too. I don't mind that she posts about it at all, but she has a lot lately and I don't see the point unless she's trying to be the white girl snoop dogg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Thought this exact thing too. I don't mind that she posts about it at all, but she has a lot lately and I don't see the point unless she's trying to be the white girl snoop dogg

It's snoop lion now gorl. :derpga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Dont know how I feel about this; then again, it's Halloween and she has the right to have fun. However...I myself smoke quite a bit of pot but don't feel the need to like, publisize it, or announce to other people that I do so...like I have no interest at all in letting other people know that I do it, there's no point in that...like that's what young teenagers do when they're trying to look cool. So idk, does Gaga have the right to do whatever the **** she wants, especially on Halloween? Yes. Is it kind of immature of her? In my opinion yes.

What is it with her and weed lately? I blaze don't get me wrong but shes flaunting it like one of those annoying girls in high school that thought she was cool because she smoked weed. You feel me?

Haha yea i totally feel you, pretty much what i was thinking...

Queen Gloria

I'm not against people doing weed but you have to admit at this point it's like "ok, we get it. You smoke weed." :nails:

You're talking about Gaga, right? I don't even smoke weed myself but I'm for a person's right to use it. Yeah, she's been showing it a lot lately, but that's her choice, and no one complaining is going to do anything about it.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Oh god people, shut the F*** up, its obviously a dominant theme on the next album, who cares what she does, she bleeds for us on stage literally and revolves her life around us, she deserved a good blunt like the rest of society. All of you complainers, you'll be the ones singing "Mary Jane Holland" (if its a track on ARTPOP) so shut up.

giskardsb

It's not like we've never heard of Princess High before. Obviously this is a continuation of that theme, and it's halloween so she's having some fun with it. Princess High has been such a long term on and off theme now that I'm really curious how this plays out with ARTPOP itself. Gaga never does this kind of stuff unless it has a direct relation to themes she's exploring, there is no reason to believe this is an exception.

Redstreak

You're talking about Gaga, right? I don't even smoke weed myself but I'm for a person's right to use it. Yeah, she's been showing it a lot lately, but that's her choice, and no one complaining is going to do anything about it.

I am talking about her. And yes it is her choice, I mean I'm not trying to get her to change I'm just expressing my opinion that maybe it's gotten a little excessive. But yeah at the end of the day it's whatever she wants to do. I'll always be a Stan.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

When is she going to show us the complete costume? I bet she got high an she forgot that she has to do it.

ChicaSkas

She is promoting and taking all that 'princess high' and 'cannabis' d--gs etc... too much and too far.

:clap: I agree. It doesn't look good for the head of the Born This Way Foundation to be doing d--gs.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I'm not against people doing weed but you have to admit at this point it's like "ok, we get it. You smoke weed." :nails:

I know, right? She really is starting to sound like those try-too-hard party girls who brag about drinking and smoking because she thinks it sounds cool

RAMROD

That's the irresponsiblity she was talking about :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

A6mE3UUCIAA43MK.jpg

OMG! :clap: Is that Poison Ivy on a high? :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived