Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Halloween Costume

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ABOVETHETREND

Annoyed. I'm all for her freedom to smoke pot, but damn, no one said she had to worship it.

She's beginning to sound like one of the stoners at my school giggling over every pot joke they sense. Or the kids who have pot leaves set as their wall paper.

It's getting to be too much. She's hype

I wanna see how monsters can defend her cannabis love now, it's gotten almost obsessive with talking about it, smoking it on stage, writing a song about it and now wearing a custom Halloween costume inspired by it. She might as well call the next album "Need for Weed: The Cannabis Chronicles" :smh:

54916321.jpg

e9GJF.jpg

Really? Ohhhhhh mmmmmyy goooodddd. I'm seriously not on board the weed train, she needs to stop shoving it down my throat or I'm gonna start illegally downloading her music.

I wanna see how monsters can defend her cannabis love now, it's gotten almost obsessive with talking about it, smoking it on stage, writing a song about it and now wearing a custom Halloween costume inspired by it. She might as well call the next album "Need for Weed: The Cannabis Chronicles" :smh:

:slayedbanana:

e9GJF.jpg

Really? Ohhhhhh mmmmmyy goooodddd. I'm seriously not on board the weed try, she needs to stop shoving it down my throat or I'm gonna start illegally downloading her music.

:lmao:

"The Truth Is On My Golden Crown" :derpga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived