đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Music exec: no concerts until 2022

Spock

Featured Posts

Bradley
18 hours ago, imitalian said:

When she tours only in Europe in 2021 cause Americans still dont understand they have to wear masks:lolly:

in before she tours everywhere but America... a concept.

I'd be here for it :huntyga:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagalvaro
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

in before she tours everywhere but America... a concept.

I'd be here for it :huntyga:

A truly Enigma reverse experience! :ally:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

high heeled fem
18 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She can do Europe and even add Asian dates next year if North America is still dying in 2021. Honestly at least Americans got the JWT and enigma. Us international fans have been starving for years 

Europe not England they aren’t wearing masks and are at pubs Boris is so ****ed up 

AdmistTheLight

If yall be wearing ya freaking masks, we would be over this by now :saladga:

Liberaté mi amor

StarstruckIllusion
18 hours ago, imitalian said:

When she tours only in Europe in 2021 cause Americans still dont understand they have to wear masks:lolly:

she’s an american so she’s trapped in her own country tho

djparky

Its just an opinion, not a fact...I wouldn't expect any shows this year, but many are being rescheduled across UK and Europe from spring or summer next year...position might be different in the US of course. 

18 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

the fact some of y'all expected otherwise is so funny to me :billie:

I never expected this until 2022. Don't think anyone has, considering they're racing for a vaccine.

23 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Europe not England they aren’t wearing masks and are at pubs Boris is so ****ed up 

Great social distancing in my English county thanks. 👍🏼👍🏼  You're paying too much attention to the mainstream media's articles on big cities, like London. I bet majority of the UK is nothing like that, if my town district is anything to go by. Boris isn't that bad, considering what others across the pond have. He's tried to phase things in. He didn't say to inject bleach or to not wear masks

Lextyr97

Is that vaccine that’s definitely coming out before ****ing 2022 not gonna work or something??? The ****?

blackpink

Welp...i highly doubt that Gaga will want to tour a 2 year old album by that time

monketsharona
19 hours ago, imitalian said:

Gaga should move in Europe tbh. 

It's not like 80% of the people she's working with on her albums are French, Swedish, English or German. There a lot of creative people in Europe.

lost in limbo
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

I never expected this until 2022. Don't think anyone has, considering they're racing for a vaccine.

the fastest vaccine to ever be made took 5 years, so while the odds of a vaccine for COVID-19 being produced in the next few years are high, realistically speaking it will take longer than a few months. I wanna believe this vaccine that they're working on right now truly is effective and that it will beat the record for fastest vaccine to ever be made, but I'm looking at this from a cynical standpoint.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Welp...i highly doubt that Gaga will want to tour a 2 year old album by that time

Which is why she needs to release an EP / Part 2 like The Fame Monster. 

imitalian
25 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

she’s an american so she’s trapped in her own country tho

She could get tested and fly away on a private plane, come on now

Archived