💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Music exec: no concerts until 2022

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Marc Geiger, until recently the head of music at WME, and one of the founders of Lollapalooza, sounds like he’s not expecting to be attending any festivals in 2021.

Asked on “The Bob Lefsetz Podcast” when he expects concerts to return, Geiger said, “My guess is late ‘21, more likely ‘22.” And he told Lefsetz that the problem of insurance going forward is “a biggie” when it comes to reasons for that long a delay, although “there are probably 20.”

The music exec elaborated: “Look, the whole thing is a s— show… Whether it’s testing or it’s the government, it’s too infinite of a well to go down. But in my humble opinion, it’s going to be ‘22. It’s going to take that long before what I call the ‘germaphobia economy’ to be slowly killed off and be replaced by what I call the ‘claustrophobia economy,’ which is where everybody wants to go out and go back to dinner and have their life and go to festivals and go to shows. And my instinct is that’s just going to take a while because as you can see, these super-spreader events — sports, shows, festivals, anything, the classroom — ain’t going to do too well while the virus is this present.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/marc-geiger-dont-expect-concerts-before-2022-lefsetz-1234709641/

:vegas: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

:selena:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Born in Chromatica

THE CHROMATICA BALL!!! :interestinga:

Obviously forgot THE CHROMATICA BALL!!! 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Ronk

Yet some concerts for this fall and winter all still on. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

kabirartfling

There goes any hope for Chromatica Ball tour, omg this is insane, 2 years without any concerts I... :shocked:

Give your love to me

PopEmergency

Well,

my Future Nostalgia date got moved to january 2021 :interestinga: i just want to see that bitch again :bradley:

lost in limbo

the fact some of y'all expected otherwise is so funny to me :billie:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

imitalian

When she tours only in Europe in 2021 cause Americans still dont understand they have to wear masks:lolly:

Spyro

I mean... Gaga can still hold the concert this Fall and not start until 2022.  I don't see how it's any different than any of her other concerts

Spyro the Dragon

littlepotter

Was about to melt down but then I remembered my show will be in France which I assume is handling covid better than the US :vegas:

chaeri pls

Karen
Just now, littlepotter said:

Was about to melt down but then I remembered my show will be in France which I assume is handling covid better than the US :vegas:

Bold of you to assume she won't cancel the whole thing :bear:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Archived