Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs is bad

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Jose P

To everyone shutting down the OP’s ridiculous claims about the brand, don’t bother wasting your time and energy. This person won’t bother reading nor try to find sense in what y’all are saying. They just want attention.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me how you really feel???

or just needed a shock post to get attention... 👀Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

Chromatican

I’ve heard mixed things about it tbh. But it’s not a scam, she’s not forcing anyone to buy it. I do wish the marketing and packaging was better though. Fame (perfume) was so worth it because of how GAGA it was.

Franch Toast
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

You're making me want that lip gloss. I love the colour. :flutter:

I have to admit that it's my favorite one yet. It's so pretty! 

Did you order "Glass Slipper?" That one looks really nice too, as does the violet one. 

She/Her/Hers

45 minutes ago, damag said:

Tell me how you really feel???

or just needed a shock post to get attention... 👀Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

Told You So Shrug GIF

Bottom

Well yeah, it is not selling because it is some amazing groundbreaking original product, it is selling based on Gagas name. That is the whole deal behind celebrity products, it is not so much about how great the product is and more about using name recognition to sell anything. 

LadyEnigma

Honestly the products are amazing BUT I rlly don’t like the vibe that she may be prioritizing it over her music

JudasJustDance

I mean okay? It really doesn’t matter, and no one is especially gonna care when you’re bashing an ENTIRE beauty line cus of a single product. Sure, the pallets aren’t praised and some may say they’re not that good. Idk keep it to yourself or just say you’re disappointed with a product you bought... Outside of ggd her liners and lipglosses are praised. They’re good quality and I see lots of people with no affiliation to Gaga using the le riot glosses and her liner :vegas: 

and idk what people expect from making these threads😭 like don’t expect us to all start agreeing or idek 

As a makeup artist, the brand has some innovation that definitely sets it apart from  What exactly has Rihanna brought to the table other than what's seen before? I mean, yeah, she has a great and highly inclusive shade range for complexion products. Gaga has an fab liquid eyeshadow product, that many reviewers called a success and innovative. The eyeshadow is great, with minimal fall-out. M Gaga's brand will hopefully grow to be as big as Rihanna's, if it wants to grow - I can 100% see her doing skincare too. A natural cosmetic brand progression. The packaging is sleek & sexy. Far better than every drugstore brand - better than high-end brands, I think it looks better than Fenty too.

And for the millionth time...Gaga hasn't spoke about Haus Labs in MONTHS. It's all been about Chromatica. Acting like she's tweeting about it constantly, at every given minute like she did last year! Sis just spent the past few months promoting the album and she opens her mouth about Haus Labs once......Y'all seriously need to stop pitting her makeup brand against her music. They are two separate ventures - one is not even run by Gaga (i.e Haus Labs). It is a company. 2011 was a business - a controlled and well calculated brand. Thanks Troy! This time she wanted to make this brand, wasn't forced to release a perfume - hence why, yes, she is tweeting more enthusiastically 

rant over.

LORD GAGA
2 hours ago, Lifeline said:

In general the makeup brand feels mediocre and nothing innovative and you can buy better quality products for a cheaper price from other brands. I don’t understand why she’s pushing this so hard. Sarah probably had a say in it. The packaging for it is also awful. The fact that she would rather promote this business that will die in the next few years over her album is shocking. 2011 Gaga would never. 

This did not require its own thread... don’t like it, don’t buy it. The brand is doing pretty well and is respected and supported by professionals in the industry, not random people ranting on GGD. 

Why can't Gaga have side projects ? Literally she is the only person who gets hate for it, other artists have fashion, cosmetics, perfume lines etc. yet constantly get praise for it. She posted one story about the anniversary of a project she is proud of whats the problem? Personally i love the line, the visuals are always so beautiful. I also love how she drops little hints of her music within the line as well.

Glamourpuss
15 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I have to admit that it's my favorite one yet. It's so pretty! 

Did you order "Glass Slipper?" That one looks really nice too, as does the violet one. 

It's sitting in my shopping bag for the moment. I keep going back removing and adding items because I'm so indecisive. There's a voice in my head telling me not to buy anymore makeup because I already have enough but I have three days until the sale ends to make a decision. :fan:

papergangster

I think you should let go of your anger and focus it elsewhere. 

Bella Goth
3 hours ago, Lifeline said:

Yes. NGL I feel like she’s ripping off her fans who will buy this because of the name Lady Gaga. There are much higher quality products for cheaper price points in the market. The packaging also is very boring. The eye shadow palettes are also just way too expensive for its quality. 

okay,

1. do you have the actual product and use it already? give us a review please.

2.by you saying "there are much higher quality products for cheaper price", please give us the range of the same product to compare with her product.

3. "the packaging also very boring" well its subjective, some people like it because its simple some dislike it because they said its not GaGa enough, its call marketing heney, maybe haus want to reach more range of people well i dont know and for me it suits haus lab aesthetic.

4. "i feel like she's ripping off her fans" lmao sis if u dont like it, dont buy it. im a die hard little monster but im smart enough to spend my money to support her. i dont own hauslab product but my support to her and her team atleast im not talking trash about her craft smh

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived