💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs is bad

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Lifeline

In general the makeup brand feels mediocre and nothing innovative and you can buy better quality products for a cheaper price from other brands. I don’t understand why she’s pushing this so hard. Sarah probably had a say in it. The packaging for it is also awful. The fact that she would rather promote this business that will die in the next few years over her album is shocking. 2011 Gaga would never. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

Have you used any of the products? 

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️

Enzo

Stream Babylon (Haus Labs Remix) 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

dynamite
1 minute ago, Lifeline said:

I don’t understand why she’s pushing this so hard.

Because it's her brand and she's invested money into it and wants it to be successful...

The packaging being awful is subjective, I have no idea about makeup but I think the packaging looks cool

Lucas

Isn't it getting a lot of praise though ? But I agree on the not creative part, I expect Gaga to come with something revolutionary

MiQuenDroid

In France, a good eyeliner costs over 25€, the Haus Labs' one is 20€. They are in the market prices and the quality is really good (made in Europe, etc).

All I ever wanted was love...

Lifeline

Yes. NGL I feel like she’s ripping off her fans who will buy this because of the name Lady Gaga. There are much higher quality products for cheaper price points in the market. The packaging also is very boring. The eye shadow palettes are also just way too expensive for its quality. 

1 minute ago, Cello said:

Have you used any of the products? 

flyaway
6 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

In general the makeup brand feels mediocre and nothing innovative and you can buy better quality products for a cheaper price from other brands. I don’t understand why she’s pushing this so hard. Sarah probably had a say in it. The packaging for it is also awful. The fact that she would rather promote this business that will die in the next few years over her album is shocking. 2011 Gaga would never. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

So edgy. Why don't you add more negativity to it?

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

2011 Gaga would never. 

She was actually promoting that Fame perfume also under the Haus Labs name back then :huntyga:

It's decent. Glam Attack is cool.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Lifeline said:

Yes. NGL I feel like she’s ripping off her fans who will buy this because of the name Lady Gaga. There are much higher quality products for cheaper price points in the market. The packaging also is very boring. The eye shadow palettes are also just way too expensive for its quality. 

I don't want to name any names, but a member on here who is my best friend IRL purchased from Haus Labs multiple times and the products were always consistently bad, especially the eyeshadows. He said the SL palette in particular is pretty atrocious and difficult to work with and not worth that much money. He said that the eyeliner is very good, however... 20€/$20 is a bit expensive for just a good liquid liner.

Luke78619

I mean, you’re entitled to your opinion, but there’s plenty of people out there who love the brand and it’s products. Was a thread really necessary? 

She can promote it all she wants, it needs more promo than her music tbh and possibly brings in more money (seeing as streaming gives a much lower income for artists) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived