Jump to content
celeb

Maluma and JLo coming to serve


Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Apparently they have something together coming up

image.jpg

image.jpg

 

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry

I wish I was that couch he was sitting on :awesome:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
Link to post
Share on other sites

weed
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

I wish I was that couch he was sitting on :awesome:

I wish I was his mustache :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

flyaway
6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I wish she would collaborate with Pitbull, not Maluma. :( 

Pitbull suddenly doesn't know her 

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, alicefromabove said:

Pitbull suddenly doesn't know her 

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

On The Floor, Dance Again who? :yennefer:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest vivre sa vie

Maluma always serves...face ....face...face! :v:

season 1 1x6 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

He is the definition of "handsome".

sploosh GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Apparently they have something together coming up

They have a whole movie coming out called Marry Me. :selena:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino
13 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

They have a whole movie coming out called Marry Me.

I know but this looks like something else

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...