Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Gaga Film a Video Right Now?

RRR

Featured Posts

AshIey

I’d rather she didn’t, it’s more important to me that she stays healthy.

Lets also not forget makeup artists and costume designers that can’t social distance and would have to work closely with Gaga and the dancers/actors. Sure they can wear a mask but it’s still too risky imo.

Joshie S
45 minutes ago, Seeka said:

She's immunocompromised. She probably will not take chances and may be trying to hire the exact right people to create music videos that she doesn't have to physically be apart of. 

THANK YOU! If she were to get covid - it could be disastrous.
The "fans" don't get that / don't care ???

Stefani knows this. She isn't risking ****.  She has multiple auto-immune disorders, she is absolutely a higher risk to catch covid than normal.

Same as me. I have been locked up for months and there's only a few cases in my state (In Australia)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

artpopsexual

For now, she can only do things at home, and it'd be nice to have another SL lip sync kind of video, just for fun but to still promote the era :sis:

artpopsexual
52 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

THANK YOU! If she were to get covid - it could be disastrous.
The "fans" don't get that / don't care ???

Stefani knows this. She isn't risking ****.  She has multiple auto-immune disorders, she is absolutely a higher risk to catch covid than normal.

Same as me. I have been locked up for months and there's only a few cases in my state (In Australia)

Yes! Absolutely. 

I've never even thought of the possibility of her risking her health state to film a music video. The only thing I suggested and that I find fun to do and still promote Chromatica is to record promo videos at home dancing, lipsyncing (like the SL video for HL), or even another livestream or something like that.

Anyways, if she doesn't want to do any of that, I'd still be happy. We have an entire new album for us to listen, something we've been asking for years, and all I want Gaga to do after that is to rest. I know we're excited to get new stuff, to get new singles and new music videos, promo, etc, but under the circumstances, let's just enjoy what we already have and have fun with it :)

Jose P
25 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I’d rather she didn’t, it’s more important to me that she stays healthy.

Lets also not forget makeup artists and costume designers that can’t social distance and would have to work closely with Gaga and the dancers/actors. Sure they can wear a mask but it’s still too risky imo.

I think this is too logical for some members here. They want a video yes or yes bc they’re needy babies :bear:

Joshie S
59 minutes ago, ARTPOPsexual said:

Yes! Absolutely. 

I've never even thought of the possibility of her risking her health state to film a music video. The only thing I suggested and that I find fun to do and still promote Chromatica is to record promo videos at home dancing, lipsyncing (like the SL video for HL), or even another livestream or something like that.

Anyways, if she doesn't want to do any of that, I'd still be happy. We have an entire new album for us to listen, something we've been asking for years, and all I want Gaga to do after that is to rest. I know we're excited to get new stuff, to get new singles and new music videos, promo, etc, but under the circumstances, let's just enjoy what we already have and have fun with it :)

Yeah I get what you mean completely. She definitely has the budget and creativity to do something fully artistically genuine, from her own home.

She said it in her interview with Zane Lowe, that she understands who she is in this world and can "read a room". With the current world situation, countless people dying, loss of jobs, she probably feels like who is she to be releasing stuff to appease fans or sell a product?

She knows when the time is right for a lot of things. Sure it would be great to get a bunch of content and clearly they have that planned and are capable. It's the current climate of real life issues in the world that is standing in their way.

Also with cancel culture being hot in the press, if she were to release anything it would be under a microscope by the world to make sure it's politically correct.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

zerojk

She allegedly has 2 videos ready tho.... she just doesn’t care that much about this era, lets face it

Archived