šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Gaga Film a Video Right Now?

RRR

Featured Posts

Is there anything stopping her from filming a video with dancers? If they follow social distancing rules and get their temperatures checked at the door, I don't think there is technically anything that is necessarily stopping them from filming a video with dancers. :oprah:

Thereā€™s no reason but this is another conversationĀ Ā GGD isnā€™t ready forĀ :ohwell:

KatieJudasGaga4

On June 12th, I think it was said that people can start filming for music videos, tv specials, etc

But since the virus is spiking again, I'm pretty sure they can't anymore.

EDIT: In California by the way

Ā 

Its true,

"California will allow film, television and music production to resume June 12 if conditions permit after months of lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, the governor's office said Friday."

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/california-says-film-tv-production-can-resume-june-12

Ā 

So, probably not.

thickandpetite

of course she can. the question is though, does she want to? :oprah:

Bonkers

Her next video is going to be just her.

As soon as her new iPhone arrives, she's filming it and putting it straight on YouTube.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Franch Toast

Cases are surging in the Los Angeles area where she lives, and temperature checks don't reveal asymptomatic cases. I think she could film something without dancers (like the Valentino shoot she's allegedly doing), but with dancers is harder for a couple of reasons. Doing intense physical activity, they're going to be breathing heavier, and now that there are theories that aerosols can spread the virus, this makes things a lot more dangerous. It would help if they did something outside and if everyone was truly physically distanced, but keep in mind you need hair and makeup to be working on everyone as well (at least the stylists could be masked for that, but not the folks having their makeup done).Ā The best way to go about this would be to have everyone quarantine (like, truly quarantine ā€“ no grocery store runs, no take-out runs, etc.)Ā for two weeksĀ and then take a covid test a couple of days before shooting.Ā 

So it's possible, but given the recent surge (LA country is the hotspot area of California with 2400 cases per 10 million people), it's probably unlikely.Ā 

Ā 

She/Her/Hers

Delulu Rogers

She could round up 10 ppl, make sure they all get tested, social distance while filming and then go into 2 week quarantine immediately after. Someone with her connections and power, it wouldnā€™t be risky at all and fairly easy to pull off. Can she? Yes. Will she? Ha.

anonanon

The question is more if she should than if she could.Ā 

Personally I wouldn't want to if I were her unless it was something really stripped down with just herĀ and they filmed outside with a skeleton crew. But even then I probably wouldn't be fully comfortable.Ā 

Edited just now by anonanon

EthelDee

California had 3,000 new cases of Covid today. Probably not a great idea right now.Ā 

I donā€™t ever want to be negative but itā€™s doubtful given the current spike in COVID 19 cases in California and LA county. Not completely impossible but doubtful.Ā 

Seeka

She's immunocompromised. She probably will not take chances and may be trying to hire the exact right people to create music videos that she doesn't have to physically be apart of.Ā 

Justin Drew Bieber

It would be easier if she made another yeehaw video for Fun Tonight in her backyard or something, filmed with her iPhone.

Archived