⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
other

Cheetah walks into a Leopard (Kruger National Park)

FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)

Thokozani recorded the footage while staying at the Pretoriuskop Rest Camp in the Kruger National Park. While enjoying the greenery, they saw a huge male leopard patrolling and scent marking the territory.

“The leopard was walking easterly along the road, and would sometimes go deeper into the bush but would come back again. As it was Sunday morning, most guests were making their way out of the park, so they didn’t spend much time with the beast. Whenever he goes deeper, they would lose interest and leave the sighting.”

After a while, they suddenly noticed a young male cheetah.

“The sneaky opportunistic leopard moved swiftly and positioned itself exactly where the unwary cheetah would pass, using a tree trunk as a shield and buffer right next to our car.”

“Seeing and capturing these two formidable predators in one frame was the most special moment of my being,” Thokozani said further. “It’s a rare sighting I might never see again in my lifetime. I was happy that both cats survived to live another day in order to continue beautifying the African savanna and execute their moral obligations to the ecosystem as prescribed by Mother Nature.”

Source

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Shook 3

JRCF29

GGD chasing down Gaga to get her to promote

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • LMAO 2

DeanWinchester

I love big cats. Glad the cheetah survived 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves
  • Like 1

Daylight Jokers

They're very beautiful animals. :giveup: And that Cheetah really ran for its life.

Seeka

When you pick the same fighters in Mortal Kombat but have totally different playstyles. 

darkpaw

Battle for you life :gaysia: