💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Johnny Depp 'threatened to cut off Musk's penis' in rant to ChristianCarino

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

This Amber Heard and Johnny Depp trial is getting more mess everyday, now the press even added Gaga's name to this case.

Johnny Depp 'threatened to cut off Elon Musk's penis' in rant to Lady Gaga's ex-fiance over the SpaceX founder's relationship with Amber Heard

Johnny Depp threatened to threatened to 'slice off' Elon Musk's 'd***' because he believed the SpaceX founder had an affair with his wife Amber Heard, a court heard today.The 57-year-old actor has accused Heard, 34, of having an 'extra-marital affair' with the SpaceX billionaire - which Musk vehemently denies and insists their relationship began only after she filed for divorce.
The Musk revelations are the latest salacious detail to emerge from Depp's libel trial as he sues The Sun for calling him a 'wife beater' over claims he attacked Heard. 
The High Court in London was shown an exchange between Depp and Lady Gaga's ex-fiancee Christian Carino, in which the actor said: 'I'll show him things he's never seen before like the other side of his d**k when I slice it off.'
He also said: 'She's begging for global humiliation. She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco brother...I'm sorry to even ask.... But she sucked Mollusk's [ a reference to Elon Musk] crooked d*** and he gave her some sh***y lawyers."
The Hollywood legend said in another message: 'I want her off that WB film' - a reference to Ms Heard's role in Aquaman from which there was later a petition garnering 400,000 signatures to have her removed.
Asked about the texts and the petition by Ms Wass in the final round of cross-examination, Depp said: 'Mr Carino was someone who was very interested in being an agent of mine at the time.
'That petition I believe was made years later. I did not orchestrate [it.]'
Musk has strenuously denied starting a relationship with Heard before her divorce from Depp, while also slapping down accusations of a three-way love triangle with her and Delevingne. 
'Cara and I are friends but we've never been intimate. She would confirm this,' he told the New York Post. 
He added: 'Also, I wish to confirm again that Amber and I only started going out about a month after her divorce filing. I don't think I was ever even in the vicinity of Amber during their marriage.' 
As well as Depp's legal action against The Sun in London, he is also suing Heard for $50million in Virginia after she wrote an article about being the victim of domestic abuse.
In a deposition from a friend and former neighbour in the Virginia case, it was claimed that Heard, Musk and Delevingne hooked up at Depp's LA penthouse in late 2016.
Josh Drew, who lived rent free in a neighbouring apartment owned by Depp, claimed that his ex-wife, the MMA fighter Raquel 'Rocky' Pennington, told him that Musk had spent the night at Depp's penthouse in 2016.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8510087/Johnny-Depp-threatened-cut-Elon-Musks-penis.html

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and

This is so disgusting. Two desperate people making that much drama.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

weed

I like how he's Gaga's ex bc otherwise no one would know who they're talking about :vegas:

half psychotic

Wtaf....this whole thing is one big ass mess. Absolutely ridiculous :saladga:

SlaeUrAnus

I'm low key cackling at his name calling. 

"Mollusk"

"Amber Turd" 

:air:

In my messy era.

Im following this case and reading transcripts so far on Amber Heard's side with her lawyer, they only talk about Johnny's alcoholism and drug use and making up scenarios based on his drug issues. They just ask him if he was under drugs or alcohol in one place, he replies yes, they then proceed to say oh this is why u got angry and u werent in the right frame of mind and then u beated her! 

I cant wait for Johnny's side later on in the case because he has actual tangible evidence and not stories made out of thin air

Archived