💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K.Rowling Liked A Tweet Comparing Hormone Prescription To Antidepressants

RAMROD

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, rumours said:

Well... I'm glad I didn't waste my time reading all of the Harry Potter series, now.

I recommend The Land Of Stories, written by Chris Colfer, a gay man that was on Glee! 

imageService?profileId=12026540&itemId=1

One of the BEST book series' I've EVER read and it can get you hooked on Fairy Tales! :firega:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Literally never heard of her till the ggd threads.. seeing her name and ignorant opinions is annoying.

Agunimon

Ironic that she also writes under the name of Robert Galbraith and has all these opinions about sex and gender that she is compelled to share every day.

Agunimon
21 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I recommend The Land Of Stories, written by Chris Colfer, a gay man that was on Glee! 

imageService?profileId=12026540&itemId=1

One of the BEST book series' I've EVER read and it can get you hooked on Fairy Tales! :firega:

Wow. He really did it. I remember him promoting the first book on the tail end of Glee fame but never thought to read it or follow up on it. Just completely slipped my mind, honestly.

Just now, Agunimon said:

Wow. He really did it. I remember him promoting the first book on the tail end of Glee fame but never thought to read it or follow up on it. Just completely slipped my mind, honestly.

It's honestly probably the best book series I've ever read, he's an AMAZING author! :firega:

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

It's honestly probably the best book series I've ever read, he's an AMAZING author! :firega:

I downloaded the sample. If I like the writing I'll give it a buy. 

Rat Boy

She needs to stop. This is why celebrities shouldn't have social media accounts - they cannot control themselves. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Galvon

I really don't know what to say about her anymore. Wtf woman. I hope WB tries to stop her from saying more stupid things, if they care about their public and the future fantastic beast movies for example etc.

3 hours ago, Born in Chromatica said:

As I said before, she is becoming the real life Voldemort :messga:.

high GIF

Low-key this gif is terrifying. Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

Dramatica
2 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

BuT CaNcEl CuLtUrE iS RuDe aNd UnNecEsARy :flop:

Yes it's unnecessary, it will just create two groups of people who think differently, can't communicate and hate each other.

If anything, people being rude to her has led her to believe that she's right even more. We should've given her less attention when she talked about trans people in the first place, maybe she would have moved on, and not made a total focus on her transphobia

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Xoxo Adriana

i’ll keep explaining this till people finally understand it. to summarise, the tweet is basically saying *some* doctors will prescribe lgbtq children with hormones as a “quick fix” rather than assessing and letting the child grow before making those decisions. a young child hasn’t matured mentally to make these decisions, and these are very very grown up decisions. 

the tweet does NOT read or insinuate trans hormones are bad, so stop creating that narrative in your heads. i think honestly JK needs to get off twitter though, she’s drawing too much attention to herself and she’s aware of the backlash yet still keeps posting which is super immature.

Xoxo Adriana

can we please focus on the real threats towards the transgender community rather than a woman with verbal diarrhoea?? 

this isn’t constructive, isn’t helping anyone and is blinding trans and trans allies from actual transphobia that is harming our community:madge:

Roronoa

I get where she’s coming from but she’s not in the position to be making such tweets. :triggered:

Why is she so obsessed with proving people wrong?

Confused Over It GIF

On Twitter of all places.. :laughga:

Fusel

Ok but the 'laziness' comment was directed towards psychiatrics who will happily pre-scribe these drugs for money and out of professional laziness. It is a problem when treating depression. It's a thing of ethics in psychology to use meds as the last resort so that is not controversial in itself. The comparison is quite tricky though. As far as I know (please correct my facts on this if I'm wrong) detransitions have become more frequent in the last years. One of the reasons could (but doesn't necessarily has to) be that the access to these treatments might be too easy and kind of push people into thinking they are trans. This HEAVILY depends on the country's legislation though, there are vast differences and a general statement on this doesn't make much sense. So I get where that train of thought is coming from and I don't think one should see it as definitely transphobic, but there are a lot of problematic assumptions and oversimplifications that can easily do harm.

Archived