⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🤍 Free Chromatica poster and temporary tattoo for all new subscribers 🤍
Sign in to follow this  
society

White Couple Who Threatened Black Family Charged w/ Felony Assault

Gagaloo911
Posted (edited)

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1232874

Edited by Gagaloo911
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Economy

2 incidents in one day??? They must be among the administration of the KKK :toofunny:

dynamite
Just now, Economy said:

2 incidents in one day??? They must be among the administration of the KKK :toofunny:

I think it's the same incident :bear:

Love it when you give me shade in the morning call me neyde
  • Like 1

Mr S

The media is only showing the shorter video. The full video shows race baiting IMO.

Gagaloo911
9 minutes ago, Mr S said:

The media is only showing the shorter video. The full video shows race baiting IMO.

The full video does nothing to take away from the fact that this is the reality for many people of color, and Black people in particular, with respect to how so many white people treat them and threaten them. 

Let's not try to downplay that reality or distract from the real issue here which is racism and white supremacy. Not "race-baiting" or whatever other things white people like to say whenever it comes to talking about racism, which ultimately only reinforce and further legitimize the system and status quo.

• Like 5

POP2
23 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Does that qualify for pointing a gun at someone? 

• Like 6

Morphine Prince

We LOVE to see it! 

Bonkers
24 minutes ago, Mr S said:

save it for the judge :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

adterp
23 minutes ago, Mr S said:

anything to discard white violence

isn't it too dreamy?
  • Thanks 1

Mr S
42 minutes ago, POP2 said:

Does that qualify for pointing a gun at someone? 

No, guns should be illegal

Mr S
51 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

The full video does nothing to take away from the fact that this is the reality for many people of color, and Black people in particular, with respect to how so many white people treat them and threaten them. 

Let's not try to downplay that reality or distract from the real issue here which is racism and white supremacy. Not "race-baiting" or whatever other things white people like to say whenever it comes to talking about racism, which ultimately only reinforce and further legitimize the system and status quo.

Oh trust me I'm for BLM and am not white either. I just don't think the mother/daughter are innocent here. The other woman should still be arrested for pulling out the gun and guns shouldn't even be legal to begin with.