šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No new music video in July...

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

flopheart

GOOD! ROM has still potential, i'm here for Babylon slaying in mid august and crazy ROM+BABYLON performance at the vmas

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Consuelanono

This era was basically dead on arrival. Iā€™d like another music video but sheā€™s not going to have a success. There are no ā€œsinglesā€ left on the album. Even Rain On Me, though a number 1, was like radio poison.Ā 

MiQuenDroid
8 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I thought weā€™d get Chromatica TV, every era I canā€™t deal why Gags why :rip:Ā 

Apparently we'll get CTV this month.Ā 

All I ever wanted was love...

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

This era was basically dead on arrival. Iā€™d like another music video but sheā€™s not going to have a success. There are no ā€œsinglesā€ left on the album. Even Rain On Me, though a number 1, was like radio poison.Ā 

:awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Karen Smith

How do you know guys that guy tell the truth? How he can know about that? Who is he?Ā 

I mean I dont give a f**k if ROM is the top of some list or not, I dont even care about that. For me the most important is my Joy and happiness when I listen to Chromatica. At least, I was.Ā 

If this is true, this is really really sad for me, you Cant even imagine. Gaga is such an inspiration for me, I always wear things which are connected with Gaga at some point.Ā 

Last few weeks were the Best of my life cause Chromatica is the Best thing I ever heard šŸ’œ and actually the first album of her which I was totally waiting for because before I wasn't such a huge fan as I am now.Ā 

So I often read the gossip about new music video in July. I was sure it will be some.Ā 

Gaga wanted us to be happy with this album and I was but now I'm sad as f**k. Cause you know guys, I'm from Poland and it's hard to live here as a gay, and I dont think Gaga will be ever here, Gaga is everything for me, I live her so so much. Music videos of her are always something special and piecies of art for me.Ā 

And are you full of sure that this is not gonna be a music video in July?Ā 

Ā 

Admin
10 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

Banned. You should be on stan Twitter.

MiQuenDroid
10 minutes ago, Consuelanono said:

Hmm, no? This era will be very long. She has one year to do what she wants (before the Chromatica Ball). An EP (Chromatica Act II) is planned and she has a few MV to release. Don't forget that the G.U.Y MV was released in March 2014, 4 months after the album release.Ā 

All I ever wanted was love...

Guest vivre sa vie

What ifĀ this is era will have only 2 official singles like Joanne and ARTPOPĀ :oprah:

ItalianGagaStan
1 minute ago, vivre sa vie said:

What ifĀ this is era will have only 2 official singles like Joanne and ARTPOPĀ :oprah:

ARTPOP had 3 singles considering G.U.Y.

I think at this point they will try to release at least another single from the album and then she could release an EP or an extended edition.

Dramatica

The gheys jumping to conclusions from a rumor

tenor.gif?itemid=15576301

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

InstantDejavu

Can she just set up a live performance of Rain On Me at least?? Look at Katy Perry...She has been promoting Daisy quite a lot....

13 hours ago, S0436 said:

Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t do a Gagavision during the ROM video shoot?

I reckon they have one. And are waiting to release it, maybe as promo, to boost the single whenĀ it starts to taper in chart performance,Ā I dunno?

NewUsername

Unpopular opinion, but I'm glad there's no new MV in July? It would feel too soon. Give us a third single in August or September. What I DO expect and want isĀ some thingsĀ in July: like magazine shoot, interview, performance, ChromaticaTV ...

Of course there could have been more already, but I'm also sure there's still more to come. And there's still a pandemic, so it has an explanation. But for those pretending that "the era didn't even start" or "she hasn't done anything", I'd like to redirect you to the promo topic:
Ā 

Is it empty? Is it? I don't think so!Ā :triggered:

gagzus
14 hours ago, Helix said:

not to be dramatic but Iā€™m starting to lose hope a lil bit... like whatā€™s her plan? Is anything coming remotely soon? I feel like that paper mag party was a missed opportunityĀ 

Well America is like one of the worst affected and incompetent countries in this pandemic and thatā€™s sadly where she lives so I wouldnā€™t expect anything remotely happening until they get their act together which probably wonā€™t be til 2021 now I suspect.Ā 

I think the era is temporarily done for tbh, like she has a video for Babylon and half a video for Free Woman so she should save them. At least weā€™re getting ChromaticaTV at some point in the next few months though.

yes and
2 hours ago, Consuelanono said:

Your opinion a bit harsh, but you are not thatĀ wrong.
All songs on the album are super basic and radio-friendly, but at the same time, there are no songs that can be huge as singles. Even though SC willĀ be massiveĀ in Asia (thanks to BLACKPINK), but not in the US/Europe.Ā 

Ā 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived