Featured Posts

Anveeroy
58 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

I still preferred the production on the demo. :ohwell:

:messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

HausOfAntonio

Appreciated. I love it :bradley:

When I first heard the change from “hear my sound” to “hear our sound” my heart nearly burst :selena:

erotic4

If I had never heard the demo version maybe I would be able to like this one, which makes me sad because no matter how hard I try I never like the version of the album.

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

PrinceOfTheStorm

The album version had such good vocals for the track. Am I sad they replaced the bridge with somewhat disappointing drops? Yes. Am I sad that they cut the electric devotion line? Yes. None of that really impacts the song though. But I think the one thing that actually is wrong with the track is the instrumental. It sounds so generic but this song deserves better, which is why that demo was a perfect house beat instead of a generic pop bop. This is where fan remixes will come to save the day by giving us the mixes of the demo and final versions, to bring the best of this song which deserved much better than what it became.

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
4 hours ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Here we got the PERFECT mix of both demo and official

Hope they release something like that as tour version or smth

I also suggest this one, my favorite so far, and I think it brings together both versions just as well as that one.

signing out

River

Soy una mujer gratis :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived