đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Strange signed Chromatica CDs

JustHMLover2

Featured Posts

Flippy

Can’t wait to be disappointed :neyde:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
4 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She should have cancelled orders if this was the outcome. I'd have rather put out good signatures in a single batch than some of these that look like random letters.

I dont think gaga is responsible for handling the orders

FATCAT
Just now, Suuus said:

I dont think gaga is responsible for handling the orders

No but she could easily have stopped & cancelled outstanding orders when she stopped caring enough to even write her own initials.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaDelRey

This situation is sad and embarrassing. It's understandable if her hand was tired, but selling the fans something they did not pay for is not. If she was tired of signing she could have at least stamped the cards/CDs. Maybe they should have limited the amount of signed items as well. Everyone saying the fans should get over it need to realize some people are not okay paying for false advertisement. Just bc you don't mind getting a "~", "-", "Z", etc doesn't mean that everyone else shouldn't. Fans were told they would get a signature.

We know what Gaga's signature usually looks like so obviously we would expect to see it on her signed merch. Why is that a problem. No one can afford to be surprised that the fans are complaining over something they were looking forward to especially right now. We're in the middle of a new Gaga album rollout and we've not gotten much accept for the album itself and a few selfies, Zoom interviews, videos of her, and merch. We're not used to this. Of course the fans were looking forward to signed cards/CDs that they purchased. How is that asking for too much...

It doesn't matter if the cards/CDs cost $16, $50, or $100, people payed their money. Hopefully the fans are refunded. If Gaga "signed" the cards that way on purpose that's just shameful and unprofessional. Stop excusing everything she does. Gaga is worthy of being appropriately criticized if necessary, she's a human like us. Disagreeing with her doesn't make one less of a little monster. If anything I really hope someone else wasn't signing her merch, that just makes the issue worse. 

….Seriously, what is dis honey!? :billie: 

Earth is cancelled

Suuus
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

No but she could easily have stopped & cancelled outstanding orders when she stopped caring enough to even write her own initials.

I geus your right 

Monsterxo

This was a nice gimmick, but if they try it again next album cycle.. you can bet there won't be as much sales.

People have lost trust in Gaga.

I bought the signed CD. I haven't received it yet but I'm already regretting it.

AndrewGr

Honestly I'm so surprised by some of you that believe that those are actually signed by her. Apart from those, I have 3 autographed Gaga albums (2 from LooneyTunes and the ASIB UK promo), plus autographs signed in person. I've seen her signing while being pushed by fans, rushing her autographs, signing loads one after the other, and her signature has NEVER looked like that. Even the Chromatica ones that I got (one from the UK store and one from the German store) look 100% like they were signed by different people. Out of all the pictures I've seen from day 1, less than 10 look like they were actually signed by her. There are so many indications that prove that the whole thing is sketchy: autographs seem to be different depending on the store/country (meaning that she just sent a sample and probably people from each country tried to imitate it), the signed cards were released on time (apart from the US ones) which never happened before -the C2C, Joanne and ASIB ones were delayed by MONTHS- and she didn't post a single photo or video of her signing them (probably because she didn't want people to have proof that the signatures are completely different). Even a simple observation (despite of the fact that her "L" is always very unique and specific and nothing like the one in most of the copies) can show that most of these weren't signed by someone who is left handed. I don't blame her for not singing them herself (no one could sign hundreds of thousands of stuff, quarantined or not), but I blame her team for selling SO many, and for keeping on selling them and scamming people even though they don't need the first week sales anymore. I would've much preferred if it was autopen cause at least people would have had an indication of how her actual signature looks like. It's hilarious that people all over the internet know that they're fake but dedicated fans refuse to see it. 

KillerMonster
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Honestly I'm so surprised by some of you that believe that those are actually signed by her. I have 3 autographed albums (2 from LooneyTunes and the ASIB UK promo), plus autographs signed in person. I've seen her signing while being pushed by fans, rushing her autographs, signing loads one after the other, and her signature has NEVER looked like that. Even the Chromatica ones that I got (one from the UK store and one from the German store) look 100% like they were signed by different people. Out of all the pictures I've seen from day 1, less than 10 look like they were actually signed by her. There are so many indications that prove that the whole thing is sketchy: autographs seem to be different depending on the store/country (meaning that she just sent a sample and probably people from each country tried to imitate it), the signed cards were released on time (apart from the US ones) which never happened before -the C2C, Joanne and ASIB ones were delayed by MONTHS- and she didn't post a single photo or video of her signing them (probably because she didn't want people to have proof that the signatures are completely different). Even a simple observation (despite of the fact that her "L" is always very unique and specific and nothing like the one in most of the copies) can show that most of these weren't signed by someone who is left handed. I don't blame her for not singing them herself (no one could sign hundreds of thousands of stuff, quarantined or not), but I blame her team for selling SO many, while they're keel selling them and scamming people even though they don't need the first week sales anymore. I would've much preferred if it was autopen cause at least people would have had an indication of how her actual signature looks like. It's hilarious that people all over the internet know that they're fake but dedicated fans refuse to see it. 

Gaga would not do her fans like that...

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

This was a nice gimmick, but if they try it again next album cycle.. you can bet there won't be as much sales.

People have lost trust in Gaga.

I bought the signed CD. I haven't received it yet but I'm already regretting it.

Arent you being a little dramatic nobody has lost trust in her

FATCAT
Just now, KillerMonster said:

Honestly I'm more inclined to believe they're done by her because anyone copying her signature would try their best to make it believeable.

Purr more, hiss less.

ThefamebaII
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

There are so many indications that prove that the whole thing is sketchy: autographs seem to be different depending on the store/country (meaning that she just sent a sample and probably people from each country tried to imitate it), the signed cards were released on time (apart from the US ones) which never happened before -the C2C, Joanne and ASIB ones were delayed by MONTHS- and she didn't post a single photo or video of her signing them (probably because she didn't want people to have proof that the signatures are completely different). Even a simple observation (despite of the fact that her "L" is always very unique and specific and nothing like the one in most of the copies) can show that most of these weren't signed by someone who is left handed. I don't blame her for not singing them herself (no one could sign hundreds of thousands of stuff, quarantined or not), but I blame her team for selling SO many, while they're keel selling them and scamming people even though they don't need the first week sales anymore. I would've much preferred if it was autopen cause at least people would have had an indication of how her actual signature looks like. It's hilarious that people all over the internet know that they're fake but dedicated fans refuse to see it. 

!!!!!! 

I honestly was thinking this but didn't want to think she'd let down her fans like that.. :selena:

Monsterxo
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Arent you being a little dramatic nobody has lost trust in her

You think people would buy LG7 signed album after receiving a squiggle signature for Chromatica?

a lot of people bought the album JUST for the signature.

Suuus
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

Exactly this the reason this happend  because they restocked to many times

• Admin locked this topic

Archived