💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cupcakke drags Shane Dawson & disassociates from him

dit

Featured Posts

Ryusei

It's kinda funny how people are only outraged about this NOW but not the other like 5 times this was brought to people's attention.... this is nothing new...

Musery

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
Just now, CyanLights said:

Wouldn't be surprised tbh, but wouldn't it be against Jeffree's interest to have Shane victimized? They have a makeup collab together and this stuff im sure hurts sales, esp after a relaunch 

Jeffree is long overdue for his cancel treatment 

CyanLights
Just now, Suuus said:

Jeffree is long overdue for his cancel treatment 

oh 100%, I was just wondering if the user I quoted meant that Jeffree actually orchestrated the whole Shane cancelation movement  

HoneyB
1 minute ago, dit said:

J* is like immune and I am TIRED of him getting away with all his evil for YEARS. It's like whenever the world is getting ready to finally end his career someone else gets all the heat (deservingly) but he manages to get away with it all! It's like when the James thing happened. James got all the heat, then when everyone got exposed Tati got all the heat and loss of subs and now people are only focusing on Shane (cuz it is more shocking of course) but still! we need to take out ALL of the trash at once! unfollow J* is you already havn't gays! DO NOT LINE HIS POCKET!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295d202891296bc3ba5f

ALL OF THISSS^^^^

He has also said as a “joke” he wanted to throw battery acid on a black woman to make her skin lighter:saladga: this and the racist remarks, idc how young he was or if was going through a tough time, that’s NOT okay he is literally a sociopath and a narcissist and the amount of times he gets excused from all the evil crap that he does is so annoying. Him and Shane literally accused James, a literal 19 year old of predatory behavior. These 2 grown as* men act like literal CHILDREN. Disturbing chile... 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LaLuna

Call me delulu, but I really don't think Shane is a bad person. Yes, he's made some extremely tasteless jokes in the past, but he owned up to it and apologized. He's not a pedophile, he's not racist. I genuinely think he was an angry kid with zero self-esteem who was struggling with his identity and sexuality and his way of venting his frustrations was through tasteless humor. That's how I see it anyway. Sure he shouldn't even have made those jokes in the first place. But I really think he's learned his lesson and wants to change. Save the #cancelled party for actual pedos and racists.

That said he needs to stop hanging out with problematic people and go back to the original crew with Garrett and Drew.

KillerMonster

I am appalled at the people supporting this racist and pedo :toofunny: I am going to leave these threads as it’s quite disheartening. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Suuus
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

Call me delulu, but I really don't think Shane is a bad person. Yes, he's made some extremely tasteless jokes in the past, but he owned up to it and apologized. He's not a pedophile, he's not racist. I genuinely think he was an angry kid with zero self-esteem who was struggling with his identity and sexuality and his way of venting his frustrations was through tasteless humor. That's how I see it anyway. Sure he shouldn't even have made those jokes in the first place. But I really think he's learned his lesson and wants to change. Save the #cancelled party for actual pedos and racists.

Or for jeffree star he is long overdue for his cancel treatment 

Suuus
5 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

oh 100%, I was just wondering if the user I quoted meant that Jeffree actually orchestrated the whole Shane cancelation movement  

Of that the case jejeffree free would probably do it to draw attention away from him so people wont cancel him

LaLuna
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Or for jeffree star he is long overdue for his cancel treatment 

Can't say I disagree. Part of me also thinks Jeffree isn't a bad person but it's just drama after drama with him.

3 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

ALL OF THISSS^^^^

He has also said as a “joke” he wanted to throw battery acid on a black woman to make her skin lighter:saladga: this and the racist remarks, idc how young he was or if was going through a tough time, that’s NOT okay he is literally a sociopath and a narcissist and the amount of times he gets excused from all the evil crap that he does is so annoying. Him and Shane literally accused James, a literal 19 year old of predatory behavior. These 2 grown as* men act like literal CHILDREN. Disturbing chile... 

SO TRUE! thank you! His racism and racist comments are also recent ! he called Jacki Anna (a black youtuber) a GORILLA one time because he was having an argument with her about his past! like how is being racist your first INSTINCT? how come he did not argue with her like a normal human? why did he have to get all racist? it's cuz it is NATURAL to him. That's how normalized racism is to him. He has and STILL is a racist to this day and anyone who whole heartedly supports him is sketchy AF imo. It is one thing to "make a mistake" but after like even ONE TIME no one should give you a second chance when it comes to racist remakrs imo and at this point J* has made at least 100 racist remarks on the internet. 

Not to mention he worked with a proven sex offender called Darby Vanity or something like that when he was a singer and toured with him KNOWING he would have sex with underage girls. He is disturbing on many levels. 

KillerMonster

@weed What’s so funny about what I said? That’s not okay. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

21 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

That said he needs to stop hanging out with problematic people and go back to the original crew with Garrett and Drew.

I agree with you that Shane seems to have changed but at the same time I'm not black, so his jokes did not offend me personally. It's not my apology to accept. Like he said in his video, just because he says he's sorry it doesn't mean people need to accept it. People have every right to be pissed because guess what? They go through that every day of their lives. And they're tired of it. 

And Garrett threw shade on Shane about being racist in a Tik Tok comment yesterday so I guess there's a reason he doesn't hang out with Shane anymore.

TortureMeOnReplay
39 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Guys there is a theory going round that this is all coming out now because Jeffree is pulling major strings and keeping Shane silent on a lot of things. 
I think he signed an NDA because he doesn’t even say Jeffree‘s name in his apology video. 

That just doesn't make sense since he made that long post the other day that he posted on Twitter. He would have had to sign it after and there's no way he did it then. 

Suuus
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

I agree with you that Shane seems to have changed but at the same time I'm not black, so his jokes did not offend me personally. It's not my apology to accept. Like he said in his video, just because he says he's sorry it doesn't mean people need to accept it. People have every right to be pissed because guess what? They go through that every day of their lives. And they're tired of it. 

And Garrett threw shade on Shane about being racist in a Tik Tok comment yesterday so I guess there's a reason he doesn't hang out with Shane anymore.

I love garret he is such a funny guy and super fun to hang out with i wish him and drew would make a video together 

Suuus
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

That just doesn't make sense since he made that long post the other day that he posted on Twitter. He would have had to sign it after and there's no way he did it then. 

I do find suspicious that this comes out now because a few days ago people were exsposing jeffree so it wouldnt surprise me if this whole thing was done to distract people from that

Archived