celeb

Cupcakke drags Shane Dawson & disassociates from him

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus

Am i the only one who thinks that cuppcake doesnt realize that the clip is old i thought that because she said he some growing to do making it sound as if it was a recent video he made no hate just an opservation 

HoneyB

Period! Finally people are realizing how weird/gross he isđŸ„ł

Next person is J*
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295d202891296bc3ba5f

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Born This Way
Just now, Suuus said:

Am i the only one who thinks that cuppcake doesnt realize that the clip is old

No and I hardly think that would matter.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

PoetsTryinWrite

Guys there is a theory going round that this is all coming out now because Jeffree is pulling major strings and keeping Shane silent on a lot of things. 
I think he signed an NDA because he doesn’t even say Jeffree‘s name in his apology video. 

Defend Your Humanity.

KillerMonster
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Pedophilia  is something that should NEVER be excused. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Suuus
Just now, BlueHoneymoon said:

No and I hardly think that would matter.

I thought that because she said he some growing to do making it sound as if it was a recent video he made no hate just an opservation 

3 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

Period! Finally people are realizing how weird/gross he isđŸ„ł

Next person is J*

J* is like immune and I am TIRED of him getting away with all his evil for YEARS. It's like whenever the world is getting ready to finally end his career someone else gets all the heat (deservingly) but he manages to get away with it all! It's like when the James thing happened. James got all the heat, then when everyone got exposed Tati got all the heat and loss of subs and now people are only focusing on Shane (cuz it is more shocking of course) but still! we need to take out ALL of the trash at once! unfollow J* is you already havn't gays! DO NOT LINE HIS POCKET!

Suuus
1 minute ago, KillerMonster said:

Pedophilia  is something that should NEVER be excused. 

Shane isnt a pedophile he made a tastles joke about pedophilia

KillerMonster
Just now, Suuus said:

Shane isnt a pedophile he made a tastles joke about pedophilia

But he didn’t just joke about it. He literally publicly admitted he searched up “Naked Babies”. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Look yes the clip is old, and yes Shane isn’t really a pedophile lusting over a girl, yes he was joking and his humor was very dark back then. But seriously, that wasn’t even funny. It was just him masturbating to a poster of Willow, it’s not witty, it’s not creative, it’s lazy. It’s shocking for the sake of being shocking. When I was younger I enjoyed watching Shane and his dark humor. But there were obviously times in which he crossed the line and this was one of them. So while I don’t think he’s a horrible person, expect consequences.

And don’t expect people to take it lightly, the “joke” was gross and unfunny, end of story. At the end actions speak louder than words. As I said, I don’t believe he’s a horrible person at the end of the day, so all he can do is prove himself better. But it’s also completely expected and valid that many are uncomfortable and disturbed by this.

Jose P
Just now, KillerMonster said:

But he didn’t just joke about it. He literally publicly admitted he searched up “Naked Babies”. 

Girl that was his humor. Gross and shocking was his brand back then. Of course it’s absolutely not funny and just shocking for the sake of it, but he’s not really a pedo. Just gross and unfunny.

CyanLights
6 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Guys there is a theory going round that this is all coming out now because Jeffree is pulling major strings and keeping Shane silent on a lot of things. 
I think he signed an NDA because he doesn’t even say Jeffree‘s name in his apology video. 

Wouldn't be surprised tbh, but wouldn't it be against Jeffree's interest to have Shane victimized? They have a makeup collab together and this stuff im sure hurts sales, esp after a relaunch 

Suuus
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Look yes the clip is old, and yes Shane isn’t really a pedophile lusting over a girl, yes he was joking and his humor was very dark back then. But seriously, that wasn’t even funny. It was just him masturbating to a poster of Willow, it’s not witty, it’s not creative, it’s lazy. It’s shocking for the sake of being shocking. When I was younger I enjoyed watching Shane and his dark humor. But there were obviously times in which he crossed the line and this was one of them. So while I don’t think he’s a horrible person, expect consequences.

And don’t expect people to take it lightly, the “joke” was gross and unfunny, end of story. At the end actions speak louder than words. As I said, I don’t believe he’s a horrible person at the end of the day, so all he can do is prove himself better. But it’s also completely expected and valid that many are uncomfortable and disturbed by this.

I thought this because she said he some growing to do making it sound as if it was a recent video he made no hate just an opservation and totally agree with you 

Archived