Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Babylon played at my Starbucks!

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
47 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Is your Starbucks treating you right? I've heard a lot of stories

Yes! They were paying us our average pay for 3 months when we weren’t working at all AND were hosting weekly calls for those who wanted support or to keep in touch during the lockdown. Then we had proper training on the new standard and rules for when we open. They provide us with masks, gloves, and make us do a covid checklist before each shift, prioritize our health AND still top up our pay to meet our average hours pre covid (since we are reduced hours). We also work in blocks with the same 4 people every time to ensure that if 1 person gets sick they have only possibly exposed 3 ppl as opposed to the whole team. They did at one point tell us we had to either quit or agree to come back to work which I thought was terrible but at the same time I get why they did that. Love love love how Starbucks treats us.

Babel
41 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I think it would be a mistake to release Babylon, the Madonna comparisons are way too obvious and Gaga doesn't need that narrative arising again.  Besides there are way better songs.

Most people reacting to Babylon sees the resemblance as an obvious homage to Madge/Voguing. Haters will hate no matter what. And Gaga did it on purpose, she’s not dumb. She wanted people to keep babble on, which I think is clever, and that fact quite possibly makes it the best song on the album. 

River

Imagine people not using siri or shazam to ask which song is that :eww: the social interaction is scary is af

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

TropicOfCANCER
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

I think it would be a mistake to release Babylon, the Madonna comparisons are way too obvious and Gaga doesn't need that narrative arising again.  Besides there are way better songs.

Right? Babylon is fine, way overhyped. 

5 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Right? Babylon is fine, way overhyped. 

Pfft- Ugh- You’re overhyped! 

tumblr_lz59vw3YRH1qf2crj.jpg

1 hour ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Nah the Madonna comparisons and beef is so old. I doubt anyone outside of a few Madonna twitter stans would even care

putyourpawsdown cares :ladyhaha: 

21 minutes ago, monster said:

putyourpawsdown cares :ladyhaha: 

:billie::bradley:

Archived