Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

Capital FM: Drake's New Album To Feature Justin Timberlake Collaboration?

justin-timberlake-drake-636.jpg

The 'Started From The Bottom' rapper's father seemingly leaked a new album tracklist over the weekend. Drake's new album tracklisting has reportedly leaked online and seems to confirm a team-up with Justin Timberlake will appear on the rapper's new record.

The 'Take Care' star is preparing to release his latest record ' Nothing Was The Same' later this year, and fresh reports suggest he has teamed up with the likes of Jay-Z, Frank Ocean and 'Suit & Tie' singer Justin on the album.

Drake's father Dennis Graham seemingly posted up a track listing on his Instagram profile over the weekend, which claimed the record will be out on 27th August, before quickly removing the image. The tracklisting claimed Justin will feature on an album track called 'All Kinds', while 'Pyramids' singer Frank Ocean appears on the song 'Back To Me'.

Here's the full article.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

It seems the first volume of 20/20 Experience would have one more single. And it's Tunnel Vision. 

CHART NEWS: 

Justin Timberlake's second single from the 20/20 Experience, Mirrors, reached a new peak in the HOT 100 chart as it moves to #2 this week! The said single has also previously topped the UK single chart and the Billboard Top 40 Pop Songs chart. 

Rudz Xinc

OMG, I'm so happy, Tunnel Vision needs to shine

my fave song from the album

Look at those clowns

ryhanna

CHART NEWS: 

Justin Timberlake's second single from the 20/20 Experience, Mirrors, reached a new peak in the HOT 100 chart as it moves to #2 this week! The said single has also previously topped the UK single chart and the Billboard Top 40 Pop Songs chart. 

YES! I'd love for Mirrors to hit #1, but #2 is probably going to be it's peak, which is still great. 

As for Tunnel Vision, I was really hoping this song would be a single. It's my favourite from 20/20. :legend:

PHOTO: Justin Timberlake with Jay-Z, Nas & Timbaland in a studio

jay-z-justin-timberlake-nas-_timbaland.j

If there was a competition for hip hop collaborations, then this would surely be the “Dream Team†-- Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Nas and Timbaland. The foursome have been snapped together in the studio, and they’re seemingly in good spirits as they pour over some tunes.The well-connected Lenny Sâ€â€aka the “Kodak Man†– shared the photo to the 44,000-plus followers of his "Kodaklens" Instagram page. His caption reads: “JAY x JT x NAS x TIMBO Rat Pack ****. For some this is "Work"... For us it's just Fun. #RocNationâ€

Find out more here

Justin Timberlake to perform at BET Awards

1371835938000-AP-Music-Summer-Tours-Scal

His catchy hit Mirrors may be losing steam on the Billboard Hot 100, but that doesn't mean we'll be seeing any less of JT this summer: The pop star is set to perform at the BET Awards June 30.

The announcement was made on BET's Twitter account Thursday night (and retweeted by the singer), which read, "Justin Timberlake, yes you read right, Justin Timberlake (@Jtimberlake) will be performing at the 2013 #BETAwards!!!!!!!!" Timberlake will be joining previously announced performers Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar, Mariah Carey and Snoop Dogg at the Los Angeles awards show, hosted by comedian Chris Tucker.

The R&B crooner, who recently made headlines for his new single's provocative artwork, kicks off his Legends of the Summer tour with Jay-Z July 17.

Here's the full article

BRANDONJ93

Mirrors is one of my favorite songs ever

Made it my text message ringtone finally

However the radio plays it wayy too much.

I hear it on two hit stations, and on a hip hop station all the time. I would say every hour in all 3 stations.

• 2 weeks later...
Illuminati Freak

is there any news about Tunnel Vision music video?

He filmed it on the week of the 19th in NYC. One of his dancers posted this pic.

bwcHVH2.jpg

I also heard remixes will be forthcoming. I can't wait I'm seeing him in 16 days with Jay-Z.  Also look for JT on at least two new tracks off Jay-Z's new album dropping in 2 days. One song with JT is called "Holy Grail" and the other one is entitled "BBC" and will also feature Beyonce, Timbaland and Pharrell.

Edited by Illuminati Freak