💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Illuminati Freak

Ok guys so when's this shizz gonna leak :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Give it another 10 days at least before an album leak. Unless they decide to stream it before hand.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

APPLAUSE4YOU

I really think his re-entry into music is being overly hyped and glamourized by himself and his label. I mean with an average song length of 7 minutes, that is incredibly ridiculous. Who wants to replay songs that last that long? And not any of his songs have even caught my attention at all. He stuck so close to his success with his last album that this album sounds like a drawn-out, recycled version of his previous work. Mirrors is dull in my opinion and so is Suit and Tie. Those songs are only doing well because of his name and that's it. Otherwise, this album so far just sound mediocre. Sorry but I wanted to voice my opinions on him. :shutup: (BUT I LOVE HIS ACTING!!! :party: )

Illuminati Freak

Official Suit & Tie Remixes are out now on promo!

Suit & Tie [Dillon Francis Remix]
Suit & Tie [Jump Smokers Club Mix Dirty]
Suit & Tie [Aeroplane Vocal Mix]
Suit & Tie [Four Tet Remix]

If anyone wants them I have them in 320 kps. You can pm me for the link. ;)

Introvert

I really think his re-entry into music is being overly hyped and glamourized by himself and his label. I mean with an average song length of 7 minutes, that is incredibly ridiculous. Who wants to replay songs that last that long? And not any of his songs have even caught my attention at all. He stuck so close to his success with his last album that this album sounds like a drawn-out, recycled version of his previous work. Mirrors is dull in my opinion and so is Suit and Tie. Those songs are only doing well because of his name and that's it. Otherwise, this album so far just sound mediocre. Sorry but I wanted to voice my opinions on him. :shutup: (BUT I LOVE HIS ACTING!!! :party: )

I agree that his re-entry is being overly hyped. But I disagree that his music is mediocre. In my opinion Suit & Tie is pretty fresh but I just don't think its what some people wanted him to come back with. They wanted another Rock Your Body / SexyBack moment and instead he gave modern r&b meets motown. He does it better than Bruno in my opinion but I could see how some people aren't into it. I prefer his music to his acting though lol even though I don't like Mirrors I feel like hes back where he belongs. Making music.

Edited by Introvert

Illuminati Freak

The album is f*cking dope!!!!!!!!

Brainiac

The album is f*cking dope!!!!!!!!

I know right! The REAL Justin showing that other one what real ****ing music and talent is!