💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is an amazing song

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

It is an amazing song. It kinda remind me of a song that whitney houston will sing in the 80s. I think the vocal chops are the thing that made the song aged for some. But even with that in mind. It is amazing. Everytime it comes up in the radio I feel happy and start to sing the chorus. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

HorusRa2

Love you but no. 

I think its her worst lead single and one of her worst singles overall. 😅

kaelergrey
Just now, HorusRa2 said:

Love you but no. 

Love you too. :hug:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

ARTPOPSTER

People don't like it because they listened to the leaks and it lost its luster. I personally love it, especially these versions. 

melon

I still can’t understand why people hate this song, I love it and I stg people will do the same thing they always do where in 2-3 years they say it’s an underrated hit and aged well

heauxmatica

As you can see from my last 10 threads, I COMPLETELY agree! :firega:

FlopSlurper

maybe at the zoo, those monkey noises are annoying af, and don't get me started at the video and lyrics :poot:

StarstruckIllusion

Stupid Love haters... 

486f7450f62958559d3305e0111638dc489f1bb8

Chromatica Island

Especially with the other songs on the album! Don't listen to the tasteless haters!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

funkyhaus

I enjoy it but there’s something empty about it. Like it’s missing that Gaga touch or something. Sounds more like a BloodPop ft. Lady Gaga to me 

stevana229

the song is SO empty. The verses and pre chorus are fine but the song goes no where... it just stops in the middle 

KatieJudasGaga4

I love Stupid Love. It makes me dance whenever I listen to it. It may not be the best choice for a lead single, but doesn't change the fact that its a bop :music:

TWICE on hatius

I like it. It’s fun and easy to listen although it aged a bit after a few weeks.  But it’s nowhere to be called bad. I like the video too. Overall it’s not bad romance but still a good promo single before the real lead which is Rain On Me.:vegas:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Archived