đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is doing the right thing by pausing promo

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
17 minutes ago, Mill said:

In no way is that confirmed “considering and exploring” is not confirmed. they would have to test every single person coming into that arena. The virus isn’t going to vanish in America in 2 months? :neyde: and how would people social distance? Impossible! Makes me laugh how you think everything will be 100% normal in a few months... 

Lockdown in America is over. They will obviously find a way to limit the people at the award show. For eg: only inviting the nominees and performers and airing it as usual. That way the guests will be under 100.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
2 hours ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I know some people on here are a little annoyed that promo is being paused for the moment

Those people are tone deaf. She can't go around like hey buy my album when people are fighting for justice. 

PlasticDollGirl
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Lockdown in America is over. They will obviously find a way to limit the people at the award show. For eg: only inviting the nominees and performers and airing it as usual. That way the guests will be under 100.

Just because lockdown is over in America doesn’t mean there’s still isn’t people dying of the virus? :toofunny:It hasn’t vanished, the only reason why lockdown is lifted is because of an economic crash.  Numbers are still high and socials distancing is still put in place. But we’ll see how they do it if they do go ahead. Yeah Definitely no audiences 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

SpadesToStart

I’m trying to check my privilege, but it’s been really hard not celebrating this album as loudly as I want to (and as it and Gaga deserve). I know there are much worse things happening out there right now, but some of us have our mental health hanging on by a thread and really need to  celebrate the beacon of light that this album has been. GGD has been such a haven for me this last week.

Archived