đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman What happened?

CookieHWilson

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

The bridge in the demo is kinda cool I guess but the instrumental in the final version is way better imo. Other than that, they're pretty similar so it's kinda a meh thing to me. I love the song either way

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CookieHWilson
2 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

what first chorus? In the demo version I heard it went straight from 'im still something if i don't got a man, I'm a free woman" to "this is my dancefloor" - so we gained a dance break, no?

Not really.

in the demo the absence of the first chorus is to jump immediately to the second verse which opens with the most powerful line

this is my dance floor I fought for

instead we have a shitty dance break a really ugly one for me.

the rest is the same song just with too much sparse production to have like a bang at the end when everything goes up and gets shiny.

they could have done the same by keeping the more 90s vibe of the demo. They went for euro dance instead

the important is that ppl like it

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

The demo slaps so much harder than the final track. TBH, the demo is my fave thing from this era 

Frankenztein

I don't like either version. I really tried to like this song, but it seems meandering to me. Like it goes no where and the lyrics don't help much either. The lyrics are uneven in quality. It has some good lines "this is my dance floor I fought for", but it also has some awful lyrics "so light up my body and kiss me too hardly". I don't think it is a bad song overall, but it is not to my taste I guess. 

Archived