⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

AR-15 assault rifle taken from Seattle protester

LateToCult
Posted (edited)

Seattle is chaos right now. Live coverage caught the moment when an undercover police officer had to take take an AR-15 assault rifle from a protester at gun point.

The protester stole the assault rifle from a burning police car.

These are some images of what’s been going on.

Edited by LateToCult
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3

homomo

So, like we are going to ignore the fact all those white people protesting in Washington a few weeks ago about “wanting to get their hair done” had guns? Literally aiming them at police. If a black person did the things they did, they would all be shot.

skynews-michigan-coronavirus_4970036.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

_110583477_p080xq78.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

Regina George
Posted (edited)

This is becoming too much... :saladga: I'm honestly scared because another HUGE tragedy could take place there. It only takes one crazy individual. I hope everyone will be fine. 

Edited by Regina George
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

elijahfan

Be safe, everyone...

DiskoBaby
Posted (edited)

And this is how it begins. Freedom dies when it's citizens can't protect themselves. 

Edited by DiskoBaby

Monsterabriel

I'm glad I live away from big cities tbh, I'm about an 30 mins away from Nashville, so I'm on the outskirts. Be safe everyone!

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female
  • Like 1

Lorde Von Kok
Posted (edited)

yooo, this is too much. gun laws and restrictions NEEDS to be a thing already :saladga: .

it's becoming a stress to be neighbors :saladga:. 

y'all need to chill the **** down. this is making me think of the south park skit with americans just shooting at each others :saladga:

Edited by Lorde Von Kok
Formely knowned as « Wanesta »

justhislife

I'm not for guns, but was there a reason this person was disarmed? It doesn't look like he was pointing it, and it seems like the cop was not calm and collected. This could have ended badly if the guy with the rifle would have reacted to someone running at him with a gun...

• Thanks 1

Giorno Giovanna

America behaves like a trashhole full of lunatics 

sorry not sorry. :saladga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, justhislife said:

I'm not for guns, but was there a reason this person was disarmed? It doesn't look like he was pointing it, and it seems like the cop was not calm and collected. This could have ended badly if the guy with the rifle would have reacted to someone running at him with a gun...

He stole it out of a burning police car for god knows what reason. The chief of police said this in a press conference. Apparently a second one was stolen but they haven’t retrieved it.

• Thanks 1

Mr Ricky

The way people can just walk there with guns. :bradley: 

Crossfit
  • Sad 1

Suuus
3 hours ago, homomo said:

So, like we are going to ignore the fact all those white people protesting in Washington a few weeks ago about “wanting to get their hair done” had guns? Literally aiming them at police. If a black person did the things they did, they would all be shot.

skynews-michigan-coronavirus_4970036.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

_110583477_p080xq78.jpg

That was the most ridiculous protest ive ever seen 

Kubi
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

This is becoming too much... :saladga: I'm honestly scared because another HUGE tragedy could take place there. It only takes one crazy individual. I hope everyone will be fine. 

Today has been absolutely terrifying in Seattle. I can hear explosions and sirens all around from inside my house. I cannot imagine how scary it is on the ground.

Edited by Kubi
they call me angela vidal
  • Love 1

Wifey

I live a block a way and got a lot of footage. This is the same area where the mass shooting took place earlier this year. I support the protests but this has been a lot.

• Like 1