💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Creyk
8 minutes ago, Marjol said:

People can talk **** about Joanne or C2C all they want, but as soon as someone has an opinion about Chromatica that isn't praising every aspect of this album into the heavens they're canceled, called negative, haters etc, etc. 

Well, duh. This is the Gaga we love and we are so happy she is finally back. She is a precious treasure who needs to be protected.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

she didn't say this once in her reaction, you're putting words into her mouth and that's not her problem if you think so. 

And just so you know Joanne was her first Gaga album reaction, and then she went back and listened to Gaga's previous work and she loved it. Just because she prefers balladga (according to you) doesn't mean she doesn't like dancega. Just like if I prefer dancega doesn't mean I hate balladga.

I never said she did, but thats how it comes across as a viewer. 

End Racism Now

abraxas

Just watched it.... waited for her reactions since the release. THIS REACTION IS A MESS! BLASPHEMY! AFFRONT! Can’t stand her opinion. Literally a whole disappointment and it just hurts to watch. Of cause she can have her opinion but b*tch you need to make another video after listening to this masterpiece again and again! 
Over and out :fthis:

Reality
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

idk what you're saying she talked about every single song even the interludes. She would state her opinion on the production, lyrics, melodies even to the songs she didn't like. She had favourites from the album and songs she didn't like and was respectful throughout the video, idk what more y'all want from her. If anything her first reaction is similar to a lot of her fans (me included) and now we love it.

And no, judging from this thread

this thread

and years of being here, people will jump you no matter how respectful your opposite opinion is.

But did you read what I wrote? 

Yes, she said positive stuff about the album. I'm not taking that away from her. 

I'm saying that her tone, and in some songs ,her lack of showing any emotion, shows more than just taking her words at face value. It's just a simple understanding of "what you say vs. how you say it." 

As for that thread, I feel like a lot of the reponses on there are for sh*ts and giggles. For example, with the first response, I don't take that seriously. I think he's poking fun of the title of the thread. There were also a lot of people on that thread that agreed with the OP, so it wasn't like everyone was attacking them. 

🃏🖤👹

Mr S

I didn't watch the video so I don't know what her opinion is, but why do y'all give her this much attention? She is not music critic. Her opinion is no different than yours or mine.

NewYorkCity

In case anyone wants to see a review from someone who actually cares and analyses the music, lyrics and producction:

you're welcome

Magui

Once people understand that it's impossible for Lady Gaga to please everyone at same time I think it would be wonderful. Her work and career it's very diverse so it's normal to some like one thing better than the other. She attract people with very different tastes. So I think people just need to let opinions go if they don't agree with them. 

Already wondering who will pleased with the next album and who will be disappointed. 

And of course what Ajyl thinks. 

I feel like AjayII already goes into a review expecting a type o sound that she likes and anything beyond that she won't touch/ It's been like that for a while now. The thing I used to love about her was that she had fresh years and really took the time to analyse the lyrics and she didn't even do that in the review. It also felt like she really didn't like the album but I was afraid of the backlash. 

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

But did you read what I wrote? 

Yes, she said positive stuff about the album. I'm not taking that away from her. 

I'm saying that her tone, and in some songs ,her lack of showing any emotion, shows more than just taking her words at face value. It's just a simple understanding of "what you say vs. how you say it." 

As for that thread, I feel like a lot of the reponses on there are for sh*ts and giggles. For example, with the first response, I don't take that seriously. I think he's poking fun of the title of the thread. There were also a lot of people on that thread that agreed with the OP, so it wasn't like everyone was attacking them. 

is she supposed to dance and cry to songs she isn't feeling? :toofunny: the ones she loved she bopped to and sang along with just fine.

the thread didn't get locked for nothing :toofunny:

Wolf
30 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's not the problem :smh: 

People have their opinions, whatever, it's just how she's expressing her opinions.

She seems like she's had something against Gaga recently. In ROM she basically insulted Gaga by saying that she needs to get off of the track so that Ariana can shine. I mean, you can dislike ROM, but she literally had no positives to say about Gaga in that reaction. 

For this, she just sorta sat through this entire album without making any meaningful commentary like she usually does. It just seems like she was forced to do this because people requested it. 

She didn't give the album a chance.

I agree with this. She had some fun reactions in the past when she was just vibing and it was so enjoyable to view. I feel she now just makes videos for the sake of maintaining popularity.

Oh, and what's annoying about this whole thread is people complaining about people complaining... like... aren't we stans? Are we just gonna sit still and be fine all along... she just told Gaga to shut up and let Ariana shine on gaga's own record. 

Well... obviously some stans harrassing her are going too far, but can't we say our own opinion against her opinion without being called butthurt? And what's wrong with leaving a mf dislike if we don't agree with her opinion? Chileee

Schwerk
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Well, duh. This is the Gaga we love and we are so happy she is finally back. She is a precious treasure who needs to be protected.

Speak for yourself. So far I happen to love every era just as much.

On another note.

Some people here need to stop using the word HATE as much. Just because someone isn't jumping up and down screaming with excitement, doesn't mean they hate a song. They may dislike it....now....maybe they'll grow to love it. Music is personal. 

Man some moments I wish Gaga hadn't catered to the wishes of those who scream the loudest. Because now that they got what they wanted they act like spoiled brats imo. 

I don't remember people being this defensive over Joanne, C2C or even ARTPOP. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Spock

ddd the way she switched on ROM :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

Reality
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

is she supposed to dance and cry to songs she isn't feeling? :toofunny: the ones she loved she bopped to and sang along with just fine.

the thread didn't get locked for nothing :toofunny:

I'm not saying that she needs to bop out to every single second of every single song, but if you don't think that she made this reaction just to do it and get it over with, then......:smh:

She just doesn't appreciate Gaga the way she used to. That's more disappointing than anything. And sure, before you rebut with, "but she's allowed to do that," yeah, she is allowed to do that, but as a Gaga stan, it's disappointing to see. 

We're all on this forum because we all love Gaga. For a lot of us, it's probably to an obsessive level. When you criticize the artist that you're on a forum dedicated to. Don't expect people to be all chill about it :laughga:

🃏🖤👹

DoremonLove

I just love how ppl are asking lms to be respectful of others opinions in this case of ajaylls lol. You guys are the most mean and rude to gaga. The nerve to moral policy others.:lmao:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived