Skylight

Featured Posts

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's not the problem :smh: 

People have their opinions, whatever, it's just how she's expressing her opinions.

She seems like she's had something against Gaga recently. In ROM she basically insulted Gaga by saying that she needs to get off of the track so that Ariana can shine. I mean, you can dislike ROM, but she literally had no positives to say about Gaga in that reaction. 

For this, she just sorta sat through this entire album without making any meaningful commentary like she usually does. It just seems like she was forced to do this because people requested it. 

She didn't give the album a chance.

I mean, she really enjoyed the message of most of the album... but I agree with you. I feel like she is putting Gaga in a box, and because this music doesn't fit that box, she is not letting the music actually in to enjoy. Its like she played her past hits at the start of the video (which was shady), and then last year she was stanning ASIB. I get the feeling that she wanted more of a Joanne or ASIB project from Gaga, and that the dance stuff is beneath her. 

Its why she described the singles as growers when the majority of people loved them on first listen... with each listen, that high ground she is on gets stripped away and she is able to appreciate the music better. 

End Racism Now

Lemonade
5 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

That's not true and if it was she shouldn't give a f about what people thing since saying your opinion is what you do. 

She doesn't care about Gaga, that's it. And that's why she ****ed up being SO disrespectful to her in the ROM reaction. You can't be like: meh meh meh and when ariana appears and says: yuh, you go: *pauses the video* OMG YES PERIOD. She really ****ed up in that review.

She is allowed to not like the album, of course. Lack of taste is not a crime :huntyga: (jk). But when you are doing it just for views and you really don't care... that shows. And that's the difference.

I'm pretty sure she uploaded because monsters would backlash even more if she just ignored it and didn't do a reaction... She cared enough to make a 20 minute video about it???

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, SUBURBIA said:

You do that! Nobody’s stopping you, but nothing’s stopping others from calling out how childish the behavior being exemplified in this thread is either :ohwell:

I’ll have you know I watched her reaction and it’s not worthy of a dislike. 

It’s childish to think disliking is a terror act. 

Borislshere

I highkey share the same opinions as her in Chromatica. It’s taken me longer than usual to get into. I have my faves but right now it’s not something I’ll be replaying. 

Saeed

We stan Zachary campbell instead, he's going to do a mukbang review like he did with Sweetener.

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean, she really enjoyed the message of most of the album... but I agree with you. I feel like she is putting Gaga in a box, and because this music doesn't fit that box, she is not letting the music actually in to enjoy. Its like she played her pasy hits (which was shady), and then last year she was stanning ASIB. I get the feeling that she wanted more of a Joanne or ASIB project from Gaga, and that the dance stuff is beneath her. 

Its why she described the singles as growers when the majority of people loved them on first listen... with each listen, that high ground she is on gets stripped away and she is able to appreciate the music better. 

how is playing past classics shady? :oprah:how is she putting her in a box when the songs she played were dance songs? :oprah: not everyone has to like the album from the first listen, I also think the album is a grower and if you check the top comment they also think the same :oprah:

SpiritBunny

Reaction channels are cancer af. The only ones with any merit to them are ones made by singers or music producers. The rest is just random people with **** taste. She's probably pressed monsters dragged her ass for coming for Rain On Me and now she just wants to dislike everything Gaga does. 

Rudz Xinc

I'm trying to hard not to give her view. :ladyhaha:

She's literary hate most of the songs, saying she needs to listen more a.k.a listen to the songs until she likes them which she basically hate deep down. :ladyhaha:

I already can imagine her facial expression when she's not connect with the songs. Hmmmmm........ I'm not connecting. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Wolf

Why can't we just let her fade into irrelevance?

Don't give her any views + ban any mention of her on this site like Pigrez (although the second one might be an overkill)

I'm doing just fine not acknowledging her existence :whitney: 

Sepsami

It's clear she's not into it and that's okay. Atleast she isn't hating 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

she pretty much had the same reaction I had at first listen lol :billie:

It will grow on her 

TropicOfCANCER

Why do we allow so much Influence to a woman sitting in her basement between two Christmas bows? I don’t get it. Her taste isn’t more valid than anyone.

Reality
6 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

that's not the true, yeah I see what you mean with ROM but with the album reaction she was respectful and the ones she didn't like she stated why (sometimes even saying she likes their lyrics) + yesterday someone opened a RESPECTFUL thread that they didn't like the production and people were telling him to deactivate.

A lot of people here don't like negative opinions no matter how respectful you make it.  

It's more in what she doesn't say as opposed to what she does say, imo.

She may have said nice things and said that the lyrics were nice on some songs, but it's the way she said it and the silence of her not really reacting to some of the songs that says more. 

You could tell she was over the SL and ROM criticism and just did this reaction just to get it out of the way cause people were requesting it. I mean, it's a <20 minute album reaction. That's the length of some of her reactions when she listens to one song. 

People can take negative opinions here, but it's just evident that she doesn't like Gaga the way she used to.

🃏🖤👹

Archived