Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Differing signatures on the Chromatica art cards

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

Queen of Pop
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Actualy it does because its gaga's album why they sell a signed if its not signed by her also there are plenty of pictures of gaga singning her albums

It was a joke sistren

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Actualy it does because its gaga's album why they sell a signed if its not signed by her also there are plenty of pictures of gaga singning her albums

It was a joke xd, but anyway what you say doesn't proof anything

Suuus
1 minute ago, Queen of Pop said:

It was a joke sistren

Oh sorry i didnt know that also the fact that the signatures look different means they are real

Daylight Jokers

It's a good sign that they look like that and not very similar.

sarahb
38 minutes ago, NOMATICA said:

At least you can recognize her name on yours 

Mine :billie:

Oh I'd be happy with yours compared to just straight up lines from some I've seen :laughga:

TortureMeOnReplay
57 minutes ago, Hew said:

Following. Curious too. There are even more sloppy ones on twitter. Wonder what the one I get will look like. I'm still even waiting on my stupid love merch. Us Australians are cursed with shipping, stuck in Chicago for over a week now:grr:

If I get one of the scribble one line signatures ima cry

HarshBlaringDuckling-size_restricted.gif

I've found that my order tracking wasn't accurate. For weeks it told me that my SL CD was waiting to be delivered to USPS and all of the sudden I got an email telling me it's out for delivery. When I went back to check all the sudden all the old updates were there. So tracking (at least USPS) doesn't seem to be accurate at the moment. 

numb the flame
1 hour ago, justhislife said:

I've found that my order tracking wasn't accurate. For weeks it told me that my SL CD was waiting to be delivered to USPS and all of the sudden I got an email telling me it's out for delivery. When I went back to check all the sudden all the old updates were there. So tracking (at least USPS) doesn't seem to be accurate at the moment. 

I hope this is the case also with mine and it hasn't been sat in Chicago for twenty two days :messga:

9 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Lol my Stupid Love vinyl has been stuck in Chicago for twenty two days don't worry about waiting a week boo

I feel a bit better now that it's not just me. I know others in the AU who had already got theirs lol

8 hours ago, justhislife said:

Thanks for the heads up! ❤

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Hew said:

I feel a bit better now that it's not just me. I know others in the AU who had already got theirs lol

I know others in the UK who've gotten theirs too dw

Chromatography
9 hours ago, NOMATICA said:

wtf how are you guys getting your sh!t already my stuff didn’t ship until today

NewUsername
9 hours ago, NOMATICA said:

The clear vinyl looks so cool!

Y'all having your physical albums already :cryga: while I'm here like this, waiting for delivery Bored Over It GIF

Schwerk

Definitely signed by her, that's her handwriting. She's always been very inconsistent with her autographs but there's a few things that are just instantly recognizable to me.

Also the placement is very telling. She probably had them fanned in front of her. Gaga is a lefty so they're all signed in the top left corner. A right handed person probably wouldn't have picked that spot for high speed signing because they work from left to right not right to left like Gaga does.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

jorja

So all the cd's that come with the card are the deluxe version? 

'cause in her store there was a picture of the standard cd. i'm confused :poot:

Archived