💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Differing signatures on the Chromatica art cards

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

ARTBOP

:wtfga:

Are these all her being bored of signing the same thing? Did someone else sign them?

As someone who’s ordered the signed vinyl, I’m hoping the former. What do y’all think?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following. Curious too. There are even more sloppy ones on twitter. Wonder what the one I get will look like. I'm still even waiting on my stupid love merch. Us Australians are cursed with shipping, stuck in Chicago for over a week now:grr:

If I get one of the scribble one line signatures ima cry

HarshBlaringDuckling-size_restricted.gif

gag

idk about y'all but if there are a ton of sloppy ones that makes me more inclined to believe she's actually signing them? If every single one was high quality I'd be worried.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

2 minutes ago, gag said:

idk about y'all but if there are a ton of sloppy ones that makes me more inclined to believe she's actually signing them? If every single one was high quality I'd be worried.

100% Agree on that 

Sorcerer

She's rushing through them. Just pretend she signed it when you randomly met her in a street. :billie:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Its a signed cd. It doesnt say gaga signed them 🤔

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, Hew said:

Us Australians are cursed with shipping, stuck in Chicago for over a week now:grr:

Lol my Stupid Love vinyl has been stuck in Chicago for twenty two days don't worry about waiting a week boo

Dayman

She always signs differently. Usually changing depending on how fast she's signing.

OMonster

There's a great irony to Gaga having to sign this album so many times when you consider what Chromatica is saying about fame and consumerism. A totally off topic thought, I know, but one worth thinking about :ph34r:

subtext / fantasy

Delulu Rogers

I’m so co fused as how y’all got yours so fast. I ordered 2 from Canada and 1 from the USA and none of them have been sent out yet I think

LaLa

I’m glad they all look slightly different, confirms to me that she actually did them herself. 

Suuus
14 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Its a signed cd. It doesnt say gaga signed them 🤔

Actualy it does because its gaga's album why they sell a signed if its not signed by her also there are plenty of pictures of gaga singning her albums

Archived