• 5-6
    • 3-4
    • 1-2

Featured Posts

Felix Jens

10+ + +

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Batwings

Without a doubt one of the Top 3 tracks from Chromatica, and anyone who disagrees is a fake gay!  :ohwell:

ARTGOD

I really didn’t like Chromatica as a whole, but Alice was one of the few songs that stuck out to me in a positive way.

Darkhider

Here are my points for Alice:

What I like:

• I like how the lyrical structure are made, just like the old gaga, Intro lyrics, verses, bridge

• I like how the intro transitioned from Chromatica I

What I don't like:

• The melody is great butinstrumental or the production has less bassline on it. It is mostly synths but less bass. If the baseline were similar to Haus Labs beat, it could have been better. 

• 2nd verse ruined the songs (Go to 1:35 of the song). She could have used same melody as the first verse, but sorry gays, i always felt awkward on that part. So much auto-tuned voice. Or It would have been better if she just spoke onto the lyrics just how she did on the Babylon part. But the autotuned voice?? Meh. It ruined the song.

Some says its like Bad Romance's sister. Yes in the structure of the lyrics, but not with the bass, not with the hooks. 

Sorry but Alice doesnt ranked to be my best Song in the Album due to the reasons above.

Out of topic:

SINE FROM ABOVE is almost perfect, except for one: THE OUTRO. out of place, out of beat, very random.

Archived