💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga, Tesla and the Sine From Above

Ancient Alien

Featured Posts

Ancient Alien

I get so emotional on how Sine From Above is sonically, scientifically and ideologically fascinating.:icega:

An interesting finding, Sine From Above is at 123 bpm, this number represents progression, development and one of the "Lucas Numbers" related to the the Golden Ratio.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_number 

Gaga ingeniously integrated the theory of creation into the song: 

“I heard one sine from above

Then the signal split in two

The sound created stars like me and you

Before there was love, there was silence” 

Those lyrics comply with the  theory that a preordinal sound wave is what ignited the whole existence of the universe as it set everything in motion, created gravity and might indeed fostered life itself.:heart:

Also, about creation, Nikola Tesla also left us with the famous quote: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Sound is in fact a vibration that results in an acoustic wave carrying energy. Gaga’s idea of healing through music is potentially correct as we are wonderful manifestations of energy and matter ourselves, energy could affect energy so music could change us.

SFA struck me on so many levels and it’s the only song in Gaga’s discography that got me tears on a subconscious level. I interpret that SFA is Gaga’s story about her journey for self-consciousness and meaning of life. 

“I looked

With my face up to the sky but I saw nothing there

No, no, nothing there

yeah, I stared

While my eyes filled up with tears but there was nothing there

No, no, nothing.”

Consciousness and higher understanding of existence are not something you can look for with a busy mind. She found it when she stops trying to look for it, that “lighting” she prayed for. From nothingness it comes and it’s the universal law since the beginning.

Sine From Above, the Sine symbol, the concept that drives the whole album is my most favorite track from Gaga of all time now for both of its melody and meaning. This song is truly a revelation, a celebration of being alive.

It’s amazing how I stan both geniuses Gaga & Tesla and they share the same perception in life. I am whole and complete now thank you Gaga! :heart:

https://www.space.com/661-sound-waves-left-imprint-universe.html

Cunta Kinky

You, my good sis, hit the nail on the head. The song hit my spirit. Deep. 

HausofGabo

It's so pure. I love that she did it with Elton. He's such a legend and it's like a conversation with family, with so much love, so deep, full of everything and nothing at the same time.

Married the Night

I feel like this will snatch a Grammy. It has to. This is the masterpiece of a generation. 

Ancient Alien

I did not expect Gaga to reach this deep in her intelligence, artistry and mastery of music. She's true when she tells us that we're like stars. The Iron in our hemoglobin that helps bind oxygen and keep us alive are not native from earth. Iron can only be made from starburst and you could proudly say that we're all made from stars, far away universes.

HeelsOfGaga

I love love love this song so much. It's honestly my favorite on the album especially because of Elton. Their voices just combine so well together. I love when they collab. <3

FATCAT
Just now, Ancient Alien said:

I did not expect Gaga to reach this deep in her intelligence, artistry and mastery of music. She's true when she tells us that we're like stars. The Iron in our hemoglobin that helps bind oxygen and keep us alive are not native from earth. Iron can only be made from starburst and you could proudly say that we're all made from stars, far away universes.

Thank you for posting this thread! 

Purr more, hiss less.

Ancient Alien
4 minutes ago, Cunta Kinky said:

Like...

i am shook

Especially the perfect transition from Chromatica III to the song... I :nooo:

• FATCAT pinned this topic
Mr Judas

Wow amazing post. That tweet was surely about sine from above, I get it now. She is a genius and is a mastermind :nooo:

Snorlax

If Gaga sells an exlusive Tesla I will buy it, my lease is up next month anyway :bradley:

I was listening the song when i read this tread.... omg.... ty

I need a new forum....

Ancient Alien
Just now, Mr Judas said:

Wow amazing post. That tweet was surely about sine from above, I get it now. She is a genius and is a mastermind :nooo:

At first I don't understand about chromatica the tittle, thought it's about spectrums in music. But in fact it's about the spectrums of life and states of being.

UnlikelyStan
15 minutes ago, Ancient Alien said:

I get so emotional on how Sine From Above is sonically, scientifically and ideologically fascinating.:icega:

Gaga ingeniously integrated the theory of creation into the song: 

“I heard one sine from above

Then the signal split in two

The sound created stars like me and you

Before there was love, there was silence” 

Those lyrics comply with the  theory that a preordinal sound wave is what ignited the whole existence of the universe as it set everything in motion, created gravity and might indeed fostered life itself.:heart:

Also, about creation, Nikola Tesla also left us with the famous quote: “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Sound is in fact a vibration that results in an acoustic wave carrying energy. Gaga’s idea of healing through music is potentially correct as we are wonderful manifestations of energy and matter ourselves, energy could affect energy so music could change us.

SFA struck me on so many levels and it’s the only song in Gaga’s discography that got me tears on a subconscious level. I interpret that SFA is Gaga’s story about her journey for self-consciousness and meaning of life. 

“I looked

With my face up to the sky but I saw nothing there

No, no, nothing there

yeah, I stared

While my eyes filled up with tears but there was nothing there

No, no, nothing.”

Consciousness and higher understanding of existence are not something you can look for with a busy mind. She found it when she stops trying to look for it, that “lighting” she prayed for. From nothingness it comes and it’s the universal law since the beginning.

Sine From Above, the Sine symbol, the concept that drives the whole album is my most favorite track from Gaga of all time now for both of its melody and meaning. This song is truly a revelation, a celebration of being alive.

It’s amazing how I stan both geniuses Gaga & Tesla and they share the same perception in life. I am whole and complete now thank you Gaga! :heart:

https://www.space.com/661-sound-waves-left-imprint-universe.html

Thanks for elaborating such a good example of one of just many instances of how woke this album is. She alludes to so many things that are going on in the world right now, AS WELL AS things that likely will happen soon. She literally opens her portal and channels music to the world

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

• FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived