šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it even possible to not like Chromatica ?

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

keith ink

IT IS HER BESTĀ 

I know people are praising the production but can we just appreciate how her vocals go from robotic to airy chest vocals to gospel to robotic again like who does it like her

this album proves that She is that POP bitch and she will always be that bitch

GaGaAst

only a OGH won't like itĀ 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

RAMROD

I heard locals with no taste actually did that. Some may even pretend as Gaga fans. Poor them. :bradley:

But fret not, their minds will be changed in next few days as they keep listening on it. :sis:

And by then, if anyone still don't like CHROMATICA them they are truly locals with no taste. Do not befriend them.Ā  They will suck the fun out of you. :bradley:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

HeavyCapiLover
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I think I'm in the category where it hasn't fully set in yet or clicked but I can definitely see it growing on me a lot down the line. And I already love so many tracks

A lot of the songs are grewer I had to listen twice to enigma, replay, fun tonight and plastic doll to really get into it but then I was in heaveeeenĀ 

Cheriedarling

:ladyhaha: no it's not imagine having the audacity to dislike her best album to date , it's tragic to lack taste i can't relate.

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

She truly delivered her best, most cohesive, body of work! I cannot fathom any of the negative comments! It is BEAUTIFUL, A GIFT, A MASTERPIECE! WE STAN A QUEEN

Emigrante
47 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

a bit delusional I think. Imo the album has only 5 songs that reallyĀ  worth. the 3 duetsĀ  sl and babylon

Imagine being that wrongĀ :enigma:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived