đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman vs Demo

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

Creyk
1 minute ago, axelwolf said:

Wait she released FW????? I don't want to hear it but is the general vibe out of 1-5 a 3.5??

It's very divisive. Lots of people prefer the demo, but some people say the album version is better.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The album version is more interesting. The song grows as the seconds advance, it goes up and down, takes you into a journey. The demo was more energetic, but not as interesting as a “story” imo. 

ProfessionalClown

The Bridge and Electric Devotion arent in the final so :giveup:

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I didn't like the demo. The album version hits a lot harder, so it's definitely an improvement IMO. Especially because the last part has so much more flow.

3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

I didn't like the demo. The album version hits a lot harder, so it's definitely an improvement.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

NotDoctor
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The Bridge and Electric Devotion arent in the final so :giveup:

When I realized she cut "Electric Devotion" I picked up my pitchfork and began to riot

ProfessionalClown
Just now, NotDoctor said:

When I realized she cut "Electric Devotion" I picked up my pitchfork and began to riot

Its so iconic I just-

I love you fad but when I see you live I'm SCREAMING those words to your face.

allanrocks
10 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Same here :bradley:

djBuffoon

I thought the demo was so lackluster, and was praying that it wasn't the final version. I much prefer this. Only heard the demo once and didn't notice anything that I missed on the album. Could've used one more chorus though.

CyanDante

I mean you weren't supposed to listen to the leaked demo in the first place. :shrug:

The demo had the bridge which I was a fan of.  But the final version flows better through the album. :party:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

ladygaga1984

It’s probably one of the best songs in the album! I hated the demo and was expecting it to remain the same. I was blown away by the album version! 

cold heartedpop

I’m actually torn I miss the bridge and Eltric devotion :fthis: but the Album version is very crisp 

xoxo Feels so good!

Ricardo

they ruined the song, it lost its power, such a disappointment :bradley: they turned it into a lazy pop mess 

Archived