💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - CHROMATICA - RAIN ON ME

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Andreu

I think since Axwell and Ingrosso were going to have SFA in their joint album, "Sine From Above (Axwell /\ Ingrosso remix)"  should be released in October or so as the next single from the album:

1. In the streaming era, releasing a remix as a postalbum single gives the song more chances to be a hit.

2. We would have all the demographic interested in this: The EDM audience CRAVES new SHM music in whatever form, the pop fans have gaga, the older generations have elton.

3. It could save the song for the next edition of the grammys so it would have not to compete against ROM :billie: a Jonane Where do you think you're going tease.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
16 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Same

The meltdowns :rip:

OT:

Plastic Doll above 1m on YouTube :legend:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Bon Gonzalez

Bopping to 1000 Doves to lift me up and give me start coz I've been flying with some broken arms. :pray: 

BruceWayneOnMe

Chromatica getting that huge promo on India's largest music streaming platform Gaana.com

Screenshot-2020-05-31-at-2-36-33-PM.png

ROM is #21 on International top 50

Daisies @ 12 :rip:

Andreu

The new diplo "country influenced" album was disappointing to me :poot: Not everyone can mix EDM and country as good as mr Bergling :billie: I don't think it's bad per se, some of the songs are OK (some of them are boring or play bad), but the problem is that it doesn't seem a DJ album, it's just regular country music imo....

No one asked for this review, but I was just thinking that this album has made 0 noise, chart-wise.

DoremonLove

You guys have made me nervous. Are the debut numbers of album on billboard gonna be affected :saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

brizoda
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

Not really :poot: firar song of her that i dont really like or get addicted to

Me too

Arizona Sky

Despite the fact that it’s growing on me, 1000 Doves is without a doubt the weakest song on the album. The lyrics are cliche and the beat drop is so basic and forced. It just doesn’t offer as much to the table to stand out, so I can see why it’s performing the worst.

malazam

We went from:

- #Chromatica 1.4m tweets

- Lady Gaga / Gaga I don't remember but  A LOT

- Rain On Me I don't remember

- Sour Candy +1m tweets 

- Ariana Grande hundreds of thousands

- Blackpink hundreds of thousands

On Thursday/Friday trending topics

To this now:

- URSS

- Anonymous

- The Purge

- Black Mirror

- US

- 4chan

:cryga: 

another shot before we kiss the other side

TheJoanneHat

The safest choice is Replay

SFA is horrible for pop radio (that edm drop)

Saint Gaga
28 minutes ago, BruceWayneOnMe said:

Can someone track if Chromatica is playing on any indian radio stations like vivid bharti and aakashwani etc

Lmao...Aakashavani playing Pop songs??  I'll scream!! Only poor people uses Radio in India & I don't think they're in to Pop music. So no, Aakashavani won't play it.. Even of they play it, it's not gonna boost the performance of the song here anyway. It's doing 45K+ daily streams on Spotify everyday.. That's kinda really low

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Despite the fact that it’s growing on me, 1000 Doves is without a doubt the weakest song on the album. The lyrics are cliche and the beat drop is so basic and forced. It just doesn’t offer as much to the table to stand out, so I can see why it’s performing the worst.

Agree. I still like it but it’s the weakest track and my least favourite by far. I skip it a lot. :green:

Does it matter? Damage is done

BenG
2 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Nothing a radio edit can't fix

Bottleblonde
1 minute ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Replay is not a safe choice though imo. My parents represent the GP in their taste and they liked Sine From Above, Free Woman and Alice, which are the safest options to me (however they need to make a radio edit of SFA as the outro is indeed not that radio friendly)

Black Aura

Andreu

Elton John Monthly listeners evolution

28/5 21.840.313

29/5 22.722.540

Expected a bigger impact ngl :poot:

on Friday he had 3,1M listeners (3rd highest ever) and 6M streams (2nd highest ever)

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Shadow unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Shadow unpinned this topic

Archived