Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

So Ari was indeed the Grey Haus?

dit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It's purple, fam. The picture disc with the logo is most blatant ones.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Where is LG7

Is gaga's wig color in her solo rain shower scene also purple? or does it have gray tones too?Rain On Me GIF by Lady GagaCuz Imma bouta color mah hair lyk that too

Queen of Pop
6 hours ago, Miel said:

Maybe I'm being weirdly optimistic, but I'm almost sure that Gaga had some sort of extensive plan for the Chromatica plotlines. I don't know if she implied this somewhere, or if it was indicated as a rumor, but I remember it somehow. I hope it is (or was) correct!

Regarding BTW, I always found it funny how she didn't really connect any of her videos (creating really complex, individual storylines for each instead, LOL), but still managed to connect their visual themes throughout all of her performances. For example, somebody posted the GNTM The Edge of Glory performance, and it's visible the BTW alien horn heads were used all throughout the runway (and the BTW visual was used as a screen background!), while she was knee deep in the midst of Judas/TEOG visuals in promotion.

Messy, inconsistent, but wildly fun and full of little easter eggs. BTW's visuals in a nutshell!

I wish and hope that that's true! But I feel like they would have explored it in ROM if there was more lore to this era. Fingers crossed we can get a little more plot in the tour though.

I never noticed that with GNTM. I honestly like all the different plots in BTW, it just seemed like a waste after coming up with such a huge storyline and character for the lead single

Quartz
6 hours ago, Miel said:

I'm wondering if maybe she was never really gonna establish a concrete plot at all, and it was always going to be loosely connected! And the whole intro in Stupid Love was just a funny little way to pay homage to 90's action-adventure TV shows (like how the ROM video is an homage to 90's video game/Y2K aesthetics).

Or (less likely), this is still part of a setup for a larger planned (maybe not executed, because of quarantine) worldbuilding of Chromatica itself?

I have a feeling that even with the quarantine, we are going to get the Chromatica world-building. This is gonna be a looooooong era so hold tight

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

InsomniaMonster69
8 hours ago, Miel said:

I love the video, but we really got less of an explanation of these Hauses I-

Pink is definitely about kidness, equality, love etc

Purple could be about depression, anxiety, etc. - it's what ROM is about. 

Miel
5 hours ago, Queen of Pop said:

I wish and hope that that's true! But I feel like they would have explored it in ROM if there was more lore to this era. Fingers crossed we can get a little more plot in the tour though.

I never noticed that with GNTM. I honestly like all the different plots in BTW, it just seemed like a waste after coming up with such a huge storyline and character for the lead single

Good point about the tour! She could do the same thing like she did with BTW, where she found a way to tie in every music video’s plot (in a rather abstract way) with the grand BTW sequel, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Dayman

Ari is Purple. Knowing more about the album I bet Elton is supposed to be the Silver leader. They are the spiritual ones that are waiting for peace it would seem just from context clues.

"I heard one sine from above then the signal split in two
The sound created stars like me and you
Before there was love, there was silence
I heard one sine and it healed my heart
Heard a sine"

Sounds like it is the one that thematically makes the most sense to me for the song and Elton to be linked to the spiritual ones.

HEARTSTOP

I think these videos are meant to be little individual stories about Gaga's journey through Chromatica.

Just like 90's cartoons/animes where the main characters/world remains the same throughout but each episode has a completely separate plotline.

IDGAF

Archived