💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Rain On Me" Video Premiere

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

This morning I hated this song. 

Now I LOVE it. The Video is what I needed in order for it to win me over!

This is one of her best! They look so F*cking good!

(I can kinda see that Ari May have felt a little out of her comfort zone, but she’s done a fantastic job and has nothing to worry about. They truly look happy together)

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PinkJelly

Gaga did not hold back, the visuals, the camera work, the looks and costumes :giveup: Ariana looked so good throughout too, and I love how the video kept switching between the scenes by flipping the reflection in the rain water :giveup: and Ariana without a ponytail too, they did such a good job with this one I can’t really pick fault with it at all :giveup:

Linus Gaga
44 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It’s 4:30am in Australia and I literally cannot sleep after watching that. This is what I’ve been wanting for a LONG time and Gaga came through! My gay heart is exploding right now, thank you Gaga and Ari. :applause: 

2 hours since premiere and im still watching 5am now

Hit me a message and say hi !

OOPS22

The fact that the views are frozen is pissing me off. I WANT A THANK U NEXT MOMENT FOR ROM. GIVE US MILLIONS OF VIEWS IN THE FIRST 24 HOURS. :bradley:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

TheRoof

great cinematography , great outfits and they served chemistry UGH italian excellence :applause:

also the last scene :wub:

the choreo was a hit or miss most of the time but the song is so good that i can look pass that

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2978ba00d3c77a6d8c4e 

RudraCNG

I f*cking loved it. Everything was on point: choreo, scenes, hairstyles, outfits... 

MaryJaneHolland

LOVE LOVE LOVE this

The cinematography is AMAZING, this is why studio-shot videos are better.

When they switched their hairstyles, the daggers rain... UGH

6 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

What are you talking about? There are several moments in the video that will be instantly recognisable I'm a huge anti-Richy stan and to me this changed my whole view of his choreography.

it feels recycled, he just throws basic hand and footwork movements and weird ass poses over and over again. This choreo was  BTW, TEOG and Stupid Love's choreos on a blender.

I know ever since Bad Romance, Gaga's had this kind of weird funny dance style but she could do SO MUCH better than this. Also, her team needs a major update in the dance department, there's so many styles she could pull off but she just won't let go her great friend.

Glamourpuss
Just now, Alavaye said:

Maybe it grows on you, maybe it s the over-anticipation that ruined it for you because your mind expected one thing but it turned out to be something else. But it s such a hit, I've got chills and cant stop moving.

Give it a little time, perhaps it turns out to be good for you too, if not hopefully you ll find your hit on the album <3

I think you are right. I waited to watch the MV before listening to the song and I thought I loved what I was seeing and hearing to start with until it ended and I felt underwhelmed and like it was too Ariana-esque. The song is only just starting to grow on me after 10 listens so perhaps I need time for the MV to grow on me too. If only it was a little bit less cheesy I'd be feeling elated like the rest of you. One good thing to come from this though is that everybody seems to be feeling hyped and loving Gaga again. :heart:

Thomas P

This is the serve I didn’t even know I needed. I’m so happy right now oh my god :bradley:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MaryJaneHolland

Oh yes, the choreo... you can see it's done by Richy, but we shall not talk about that now :poot: 

Alavaye
2 minutes ago, Muh said:

it feels recycled, he just throws basic hand and footwork movements and weird ass poses over and over again. This choreo was  BTW, TEOG and Stupid Love's choreos on a blender.

I know ever since Bad Romance, Gaga's had this kind of weird funny dance style but she could do SO MUCH better than this. Also, her team needs a major update in the dance department, there's so many styles she could pull off but she just won't let go her great friend.

hmm guess it s just preference. i really love the weird part of it. At the end of the video when they do the hand head flips, that just kills!!

xoxo

nath4gaga
Just now, SourCandy said:

Oh yes, the choreo... you can see it's done by Richy, but we shall not talk about that now :poot: 

I really think it looks good. The cute double arm pull down on Ari, the claws to the front with dagger gaga, the finger wag. 

Stupid Love choreography was busted but this is 1000x better.

Mavis Gary

I AM FLOOREDT. I might spew.

Ari looks absolutely f***ing incredible. That dark, butterfly wing look. I’m going to throw myself out of the window because what’s the point anymore. Why does she just bring effortless snatched wig energy to anything she touches? What a human. What a being.

Maybe just because it’s new but legitimately might be my favourite Gaga video of her whole career to date. I replayed it 9 times before coming here to post this and I’m gonna go and watch again. Bye.

:icega:

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived