đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Xtina working on NEW music + learning to play piano

Davian

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Christina’s been playing piano since at least 2005.

She was inspired after/by Britney?

(1:50)

1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Shush. No one is checking on Britney’s music in 2020.

xtina got Grammy noms for her last work. Britney got a top 13 “hit.”  Xtina remains the underrated critical darling and Britney remains the stripper with the robot vocals. 

Britney's last solo top 20 US hit was 2016; Xtina's last was nearly a decade earlier in 2008.  

It's also worth pointing out that Britney's last number one hit was 2008 and Beyonce's last number one hit was 2008.

46 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Well, yes, objective fact does help. 

The objective facts are that Britney's last solo top 20 US hit was in 2016; Xtina's last was nearly a decade earlier in 2008.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOUDER

Good, I miss her!

i didn't like Liberation that much (except for "Accelerate") so I'll take the Spanish album at this point.

i hope one day she gives us Stripped/Bionic/Lotus part II tho. :bradley:

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

Davian
6 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

& wouldn’t be surprised if the Spanish album was scrapped since that’s legit been in the works since before bionic (literally 10+ years, lmao); I recall at the time there was talk of her re-recording some kid the bionic songs in Spanish. 

She even had plans for it during the Stripped era but she just keeps postponing it:rip: But this time I really think she is focusing on it since she mentioned it several times last year. She’s also taking Spanish lessons again.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived