💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena Burn (AAB)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

not me seeing everyone say some of these themes are perfect for the other artists and not mine

200.gif

Honestly yours are hella absurd so you can go OFF with them + you've been doing so great please keep it up :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Madonna
47 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

2. "Song for when you wake up in the morning (feeling like P Diddy) with a terrible hangover and you see a tattoo of Poot Lovato on your butt that you don't remember getting."

41 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

1. "Song that plays while you have that falling feeling when you sleep."

I hope voters consider that some themes are more... specific than others :air: 

littlepotter
44 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

And then we have the third court, responsible for the end of Mr. @littlepotter. They are fierce and restless.

IMG_8629.jpg

@JRCF29 the Young Owl

@Ryusei the Merciless

@SamanthaC the Educator 

and @Clever Username the Wise

Here are your themes, you are expected to submit one song for each one of them.

1. "Song that plays while you have that falling feeling when you sleep."

2. "Song to be used as the theme song for an international tea exposition."

3. "The song that is stuck in Bobby Campbell's head 24/7."

AND I :air: the way everyone got paragraphs and i got served fortune cookies :billie:

Spoiler

Still not sure if this will be better or worse for me :gum:

39 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

we're expecting top-notch imaginative choices and explanations @littlepotter :tea:

I mean... look at the material 

tenor.gif?itemid=11967698

38 minutes ago, Antonio said:

The niceness they exhibited towards potter:diane: I guess they decided to spare ha after his favourite author came out as transphobic

SISS S SSMSKSJBS :air: :air: :air:

chaeri pls

Guest Blue Madonna
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

AZ lyrics here i come

EdibleQuickKitty-max-1mb.gif

the coins Genius has made off me lately :air: 

hausofcy
2 hours ago, Jose P said:

Ok then this is not too bad :huntyga:

That third one will be hard tho :huntyga:

Sorry :billie:

đŸ‡ŹđŸ‡·

littlepotter
On 6/19/2020 at 12:00 AM, Blue Madonna said:

I hope voters consider that some themes are more... specific than others :air: 

The voters are those who wrote the questions :poot:

chaeri pls

A Hybrid

@teawhore, @alsemanche and @Animal Claws, here are @Gimme More's submissions!

You have 2 days to give a score to each and average all scores to have his final score. I'll join this process too.

1. "Song you play in the operation room during a heart transplant in which anaesthesia wore off during the (failing) surgery in order to keep the panicked patient distracted."

Little Mix - Dear Lover

Dear lover, I'm incapable of saving your heart this time but if you wanna, I'll pretend to be your hero for just tonight – I’m letting him know that unfortunately I won’t be able to save him or his new heart, but he should know that ‘when the moment is over, we'll walk away closer, maybe that's good enough?’, I’m distracting him by saying how he’ll be closer to his loved ones that have passed away, giving him some comfort, ‘all you need is my love’ in order to make him feel better about what is happening. I’ll pretend to be his hero just for tonight if that makes the process easier for him. He’s in and out of consciousness and I’ll make him believe I’m helping him, by being his hero distracting him from all the pain and leading him to the light.

2. "Song you play whilst putting on your lingerie before stabbing your drunk ex-husband to death in an ancient roman villa to get his inheritance."

Little Mix - Good Enough

Imagine showing up at your ex husband’s villa that you used to share and you’re angry and upset thinking about your toxic relationship. I’m asking if I’m still not Good Enough for him? He needs to realise I am the diamond he left in the dust, I am the future he lost in the past, I guess it seems like I never compared and he wouldn’t notice if I disappeared, he stole the love that I saved for myself. I go to find out I’m still not good enough for him, so I decide it’s time to ‘release your curse, because I know my worth’ in order to make sure those wounds he made are gone. If I’m not good enough for him, no-one will ever be, the only choice left is to get him out of my life – permanently.

3. "Song you play when there's an alien invasion and the aliens are copulating with the human race to create a species whose key feature is having 10 fingers on each hand instead of 5."

Little Mix - Weird People

In a world full of discrimination lets be more accepting and love all of our differences. Whatever may be deemed as ‘weird’ to others, lets just embrace the so called ‘weirdness’. Weird people on the dance floor, we're just doing what we came to do cause we're all weird people and we love it, don't let them other suckers hate. This is life now so get with the weirdness and welcome the aliens. Let me tell you this, you can get a little weird for free, cause it don't matter who you are, you can be who you wanna be, we're gonna get weird all night. These new species may have previously seemed 'weird', but hey ‘weird’ is the new normal. People like you, people like me, weird people - we're all the same.

No family’s safe when I sashay

A Hybrid

@Ryusei @JRCF29 @SamanthaC and @Clever Username, here are @littlepotter's submissions for Björk!

You have 2 days to give a score to each and average all scores to have his final score. I'll join this process too.

"Song that plays while you have that falling feeling when you sleep."
Song: Hollow
Listening to the song, you instantly get the feeling of being in a nightmare, and the intro sounds like something falling down a flight of stairs. Indeed, she is in a nightmare, and experiencing the fake sleep fall: she sings "I'm falling down the abyss"! She repeats: "the ground is opening up, swallows me up." And that sinking feeling is indeed hollow because you feel like you are freefalling when you are actually in your bed, and just like her you start "looking for some answers" because you don't know what the **** just happened.

"Song to be used as the theme song for an international tea exposition."
Song: Heirloom
This is one of the cutest songs ever, and is the perfect song for the international tea fair because it's actually about drinking warm tea to soothe a sore throat! The album it is from (Vespertine) is winter-themed, so of course bjork had to make a song about the flu. She describes the tea as "warm, glowing, light" and says she swallows it "everytime I lose my voice/feel a hoarseness". Since she's sick, her family made the tea for her: "my mother and son pour it into my wide open throat" - this is a great way of reminding the world how beneficial tea is and how it brings families together! That's why in the second verse she repeats this same story but changes the pronouns from "I/me" to "we/us" to highlight that tea is a global/international staple in our lives. Finally, she repeats throughout the song that tea "makes me feel so much better, makes me feel better, makes me feel better." YAY TEA!

"The song that is stuck in Bobby Campbell's head 24/7."
Song: Army Of Me
This is Bobby Campbell's entire life summed up in a song. He addresses himself, Gaga, and of course, the little monstrosities. First, he tells himself: "stand up... you've got to manage" because obviously, he is a manager. However, he has had IT (officially!) from the liddos calling him a useless lazy bum who doesn't know how to do his job and get Gaga her good payola. He repeats throughout the song: "if you complain once more, you'll meet an army of me!" He ain't playing! He's so pissed that he starts lashing out on Gaga, the actual lazy bum who spends her days making pasta and not promoting the album on any platform: "your squad" (a.k.a the Haus) "is too exhausted, we won't save you! self-sufficiency please! GET TO WORK!" But of course the monsters are blaming him for her floppage so he screams again "IF YOU COMPLAIN ONCE MORE..." And this vicious cycle goes on and on and on, 24/7, poor Bobby.

A Hybrid

@Ally Campana @hausofcy @Nuggets and @Antonio, here are @Jose P's submissions for Marilyn Manson!

1. "Song to be sung by the 99 people in the room who don’t believe in you to make you fall into a deep bottomless pit of depression, addiction and self-hatred that would eventually lead to your inevitable demise at the age of 27 with one child."

"Murderers Are Getting Prettier Every Day"

This song is clearly one filled with pure hate and rage. The screaming, the intense instrumental, the angry lyrics that humiliate into submission, these are the 99 people in the room screaming at you and telling you how worthless you are. “You're just a ring tone/That happens when/You get sick enough/To call the one“ and the fiery chorus, “Fall on your knees” full of extreme hate and disdain. You’re even threatened to get murdered by them, they’re willing to go that far that’s how much they hate you. “I don't have to see to know that murderers are getting prettier every day”

This song is actually one Manson wrote for someone he hates immensely, a person who’s identity remains unknown. So the song fits because it is indeed a hate song, in every sense of the word: instrumentally, lyrically, vocally. Topped with a final “f*ck you” as we hear Manson throwing the mic at the end of the song.

2. "Song to be sung by all the people that have lost somebody, their best friend, their baby, their man or their lady."

"Long Hard Road Out Of Hell"

This particular song is about depression. If you’ve lost someone you loved dearly you know how incredibly hard it is to process it and move on with your life, and how hard it is to deal with the pain. You might even contemplate suicide because in how much emotional pain and duress you’re in “I'm a saint, got a date with suicide” You want to move on with your life and get out of this hole but you can’t, it’s going to be hard to move on from your loss “I wanna live, I wanna love, but it’s a long hard road out of hell” 

“You never said forever, could ever hurt like this” they’re gone forever, you will never see them in your life again, but no one said it was going to hurt this much.  “To be this young I'm oh so scared” and now you’re scared of death, this whole situation has been traumatic for you, losing a loved one, enduring all of this pain, contemplating suicide, falling into a deep pit of depression and wanting to get out but it’s a long hard road out of this hell.

3. "You visit North Korea as a tourist. The police discovers Chromatica in your luggage after a quick search. You are arrested and charged with trying to disrupt the peace with western propaganda. You have 1 song to persuade the authorities that not all music is harmful to the people of North Korea."

"Dogma"

The title says it all. North Korea is an oppressive totalitarian regime, hell bent on censoring anything that comes from the West. The lyrics repeat “burn the witches”, which is exactly what they do with anything related to western countries, it’s all bad and evil, hence why Chromatica is banned from the country.

“Good is the thing that you favor, evil is your sour flavor” For North Korea, good is whatever they think is right, whatever they favor and choose to be shown to their people to keep them brainwashed, that’s what they decide is good. Anything that they don’t like, they consider evil.

“You cannot sedate all the things you hate” You’re telling them, they can’t just ban anything they hate from their country, especially something like Chromatica, inoffensive pop album. Hey Their censoring and banning is ridiculous and they have no right to shut down every single thing that comes from the West.

This song is specifically about the Church and their strict restriction on almost everything. So it can perfectly be used for the North Korean government, which also has a strict restriction on almost everything.

A Hybrid

@Davian @TeenIdle @DeluluSwine and @KatieJudasGaga4, here are @Blue Madonna's submissions for Kanye West

Disney theme:

"Coldest Winter"

Memories made in the coldest winter... betrayal of a lover... if spring can take the snow away, can it melt all our mistakes? Gosh I wonder, what Disney film this could possibly relate to? hihihihi

Poot lovato tattoo theme:

"No More Parties In LA"

How tf did I get here... no more parties in LA baby. This wild life too much, we gotta check out before I get poot on my ****. This is the literal meaning of the song, idk what else to say. Read the lyrics if you have to XD #KanyeForPresident

GGD theme:

"Yikes"

GGD wtf... **** is getting menacing, frightening, these f words need to find help. Sometimes I scare myself coming back to this hellhole chile... talking names and clout and #MeToo and E! News. ‘We could be in North Korea’ the way Kim Jong Admin runs the show. Crackheads lit rally crackheads, tweaking off the 2C-B too. Seek help xoxo

Guest Blue Madonna

lmao not two of the songs referencing North Korea :air:

we’d all be screwed if Kimmy ever found this site 

teawhore

@Gimme More saw u trashing katy perry on a thread yesterday, gonna give you the worst scores imaginable :heart: 

Spoiler

jk

Spoiler

probably

♡ nyc ♡

Archived