Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Old version of Chromatica tracklisting?

cacaca

Featured Posts

JustKillThis

No one has mentioned the possibility of different interludes being on the vinyl, most likely shortened versions of Chromatica I/II/III. They are cramming 8 songs on each side of one disc, the quality is already not going to be good because of this. However, the 'Plastics Doll' typo does make me think this is an old mock-up.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait so if this had come out april 10th we would've had I II and III?! But the delay gave her enough time to rethink them? :laughga:

Dayman
9 minutes ago, brownie said:

Wait so if this had come out april 10th we would've had I II and III?! But the delay gave her enough time to rethink them? :laughga:

No. This track listing is using an earlier mock up - likely the same blurred one from the initial image batch. The Vinyl is a digital mock up and doesn't even have a visible sleeve or anything like the other photos. So the up to date images are the ones on her website as they appear to be actual production ready samples used in photos. Plus all the merch has been revealed as I II III style track listing. Production of merch and CDs is likely finalized when the images posted are due for release at the end of the month, a change this late is unlikely.

Lighter
28 minutes ago, Dayman said:

No. This track listing is using an earlier mock up - likely the same blurred one from the initial image batch. The Vinyl is a digital mock up and doesn't even have a visible sleeve or anything like the other photos. So the up to date images are the ones on her website as they appear to be actual production ready samples used in photos. Plus all the merch has been revealed as I II III style track listing. Production of merch and CDs is likely finalized when the images posted are due for release at the end of the month, a change this late is unlikely.

So the I II III is still the title we’re getting

Dayman
3 minutes ago, Lighter said:

So the I II III is still the title we’re getting

I think so. If I were a betting man I would be willing to put money on it. Obviously we won't know for certain until release. But there's very little reason to believe that they would named as they are in the SIlver Vinyl image. Lack of features being listed and "Plastics Doll" being written - and the circumstantial fact that 1000 Doves and Sine are swapped. There's just a lot of things that are just "off" about the label that indicate it is wrong and out of date from an earlier placeholder.

GagaXCollection

Chromalude sounds like a Grammy winning song ngl

ladygagaxcollection.com

FentyGa
7 hours ago, stevana229 said:

I honestly had when artists put interludes on albums... like what's the point?

to enhance the album listening experience

sometimes it adds an introduction to a track that gives it further meaning, sometimes it blends different aspects of the album that wouldnt run as smoothly without the interlude/s. 

adamsenigma

I think this album is really conceptual, so I think Gaga is gonna "divide" the album in different parts, maybe each song will tell a story or relate with the others tracks so in order to enhance the experience and add more richness to the concept she decided to do interludes. 

ALGAYDO

Makes the album more cohesive. For example, Halsey added interludes to her album “Manic” to stitch songs together thus allowing the album to flow better while also giving a deeper meaning/understanding to the tracks that they compliment.

Or they could be added to do the opposite and separate the songs, like Tove Lo’s QOTC (an album about the process of the beginning and ending of a serious relationship) has interludes that separate the album into different “acts” to show you the stages of a relationship (first part of the album is about sex, second part is about falling in love, and the final part is about the break up). 

so basically interludes are just a technique artists use to help tell the story of the album better. It’s like lube, it just helps things glide a bit easier lol 

Archived