Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Merch: Jockstrap added! + Gaga tweets 'ENERGY'

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

Jose P
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I literally don’t get it LOL it’s like putting makeup on a **** it just makes no sense :billie:

I mean the point is to make you look sexy, it’s all for aesthetic purposes. It’s like saying lingerie in general is useless. Ofc jockstraps are made for guys who do sports but the gays have turned into sexwear lmao :laughga:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I mean the point is to make you look sexy, it’s all for aesthetic purposes. It’s like saying lingerie in general is useless. Ofc jockstraps are made for guys who do sports but the gays have turned into sexwear lmao :laughga:

I just think it’s tacky lol, to me it looks like clownish, especially when it’s a flashy colour one 

I’m not judging I just have a hard time finding an elephant trunk in pink fabric hot :billie:

INNA

Anyone have an idea of what the sizing chart looks like for this, or the briefs?

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LilyLark
8 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Literally everybody except for you

Apparently a segment of outrage twitter is mad she's selling...jockstraps. I'm not talking jokes about finding it tacky, but downright mad. I swear quarantine is making people want to fight.

Then again, everyone's getting dragged nowadays so if they get it out of their system over jockstraps of all things, lol, who cares (they...could have brought up R. Kelly....ngl I'm kind of worried it's going to be a "twitter" thing yet again since a) outrage twitter is bored and b) she's going to be in the news a bit more with an album dropping).

Lion Heart

Chromatica + Lube combo when? 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

LilyLark

LOL. Honestly, this underwear/jockstrap thing is a pretty good idea. A lot of people like fun/quirky underwear. Do other artists do it? Because if they don't, I'm sure it will become more common. Three different shirts & underwear, imo, is a better idea than 8 different shirts for album merch.

Modern Ecstasy2
23 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Apparently a segment of outrage twitter is mad she's selling...jockstraps. I'm not talking jokes about finding it tacky, but downright mad. I swear quarantine is making people want to fight.

Then again, everyone's getting dragged nowadays so if they get it out of their system over jockstraps of all things, lol, who cares (they...could have brought up R. Kelly....ngl I'm kind of worried it's going to be a "twitter" thing yet again since a) outrage twitter is bored and b) she's going to be in the news a bit more with an album dropping).

What are they mad about?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Batwings

In olden days a glimpse of gay ass

Was looked at as something real crass

Now heaven knows

Anything goes

:trollga:

ReRe
2 hours ago, Rio said:

What colours though 😩

A deep green like the briefs. :giveup:

Maybe a red. The more the merrier. :gaycat:

Yurikuma

Ok also I must say, as hot as I find jockstraps to be...I'm trying to imagine taking a guys' pants off and having ChRoMatica looking me in the eyes. Would we bond over gaga and form a strong and sexy connection or would I just laugh? :ohwell:

Ziggy
4 minutes ago, Yurikuma said:

Ok also I must say, as hot as I find jockstraps to be...I'm trying to imagine taking a guys' pants off and having ChRoMatica looking me in the eyes. Would we bond over gaga and form a strong and sexy connection or would I just laugh? :ohwell:

Thissss. I’d prob laugh and be a bit turned off (from the laughing). This seems like a thing you wear to a party because it’s basically hilarious and iconic already rather than sexy time underwear

Jose P
9 minutes ago, Yurikuma said:

IM SCREECHING :sharon:

I’m not the type to dress slutty or go to parties or events in just a thong or jockstrap (say pride, a concert, or some gay party), so I would buy this for collecting. It is definitely kind of strange when you put it that way to wear it for actual sex. A bit ridiculous. Still genius lmao :ladyhaha:

just another gay

Haus Lab lost again. This is the business she meant to start. :ally:

Yurikuma
10 minutes ago, Jose P said:

IM SCREECHING :sharon:

I’m not the type to dress slutty or go to parties or events in just a thong or jockstrap (say pride, a concert, or some gay party), so I would buy this for collecting. It is definitely kind of strange when you put it that way to wear it for actual sex. A bit ridiculous. Still genius lmao :ladyhaha:

So genius, cute, and dumb! Let's hope the gays can contain the excitement and only wear them when APPROPRIATE :billie: 

Archived