💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
help

Chromatica Signed CD

Garden Panty

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

They want $87 USD shipped for the Deluxe Chromatica CD, to the USA. Holy sheet. 

It is likely Target edition in USA. Bonus tracks are the same. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
11 minutes ago, Chakram105 said:

Does not matter, It is the cd as you would buy in the store shrink wrapped. and then a separate signed booklet. That is how an Idina Menzel record, Pink CD, and a Cher Cd I have. They were the normal product as you would buy in store and then separate signed item. OR could be like Steps where they signed the booklet, put the signed one in the jewel case and shrink wrapped that.  But I feel it is different as the order confirmation is CD in Jewel case, Digital copy and signed booklet. So I feel separate. 

The picture on the German site is different from the one on the USA site:

https://shopde.ladygaga.com/p1/index.html

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

They want $87 USD shipped for the Deluxe Chromatica CD, to the USA. Holy sheet. 

It's the same tracklist as the Target edition

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Lona Delery

:rip: it was USD 20$ cheaper to order the signed Chromatica Deluxe CD from Canada, with delivery to Switzerland, than any European store

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Juniper
40 minutes ago, Chakram105 said:

It is the cd as you would buy in the store shrink wrapped.

Exactly. This is how all her other signed booklets/cards have worked. I bought all of them and every time it was a booklet (except for ASIB which was a card exactly like the booklet cover) alongside the ‘normal’ CD. 

ChicaSkas
21 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

:rip: it was USD 20$ cheaper to order the signed Chromatica Deluxe CD from Canada, with delivery to Switzerland, than any European store

:fail: my broke ass

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MetalGa

I'm so happy I got a signed deluxe:firega:

I'm gonna take care of it like a baby:enigma:

MiQuenDroid
2 hours ago, Isma Monster said:

I’m from Spain and I have the same problem :noparty:

Try the French store, maybe?

All I ever wanted was love...

LateToCult

I didn’t even know there was a signed deluxe CD. I just clicked on the first signed CD I saw because I thought they would run out. :ladyhaha:

Mr Ricky
1 hour ago, ARTPOPNick said:

you also used platenzaak? :) 

Yes! 

Crossfit

• 3 weeks later...
Kimberly jj
On 5/6/2020 at 9:49 PM, ChicaSkas said:

Guys, if you have PayPal to pay me the cost (about $25 with fees) I can order it for you , it will get shipped to me in California and then I can mail it to your country. Of course sadly you must then pay me shipping to get it to your country but we canwork that out when the cds arrive.

email is chicaskas at gmail dot com

hi there, i hope you doing good 

so i live in the UAE and i desperately want a signed deluxe cd. i f u could ship one for me i'll be so grateful, i'll provide you with all the details. 

thanks

hamad alshamsi

Archived