⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
help

Chromatica Signed CD

Garden Panty

Okay, so I didn't know where to put this topic, but I'm desperate. :selena:

So, basically, I would like to get a signed Chromatica CD, but I live in Croatia and they're either US or UK exclusives. Does anyone know how to get one shipped here? It would literally be a dream come true to get something signed by Gaga.

I'm sorry if this is an annoying topic but I'm thirsty for those signed copies and I would really appreciate some help with figuring his out :laughga:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Isma Monster

I’m from Spain and I have the same problem :noparty:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

platinumpixels
Posted (edited)

I'd suggest searching for a shopping service that could serve as a middle man between UK and Croatia. I did a quick google search and found this: https://www.colisexpat.com/pages/en/lpga/croatie/sephora/

I don't know how reliable this one is, but it could be a good jumping off point to find a reputable service. Hope this helps!

Edited by platinumpixels
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ronald Allen

Wonder how many shes signing? are they legit :stalkga: Must be 1000 or something

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!! Zaza

COOOK

I was just about to ask what would us, non-US/UK buyers, do?

COOOK
Just now, Ronald Allen said:

Wonder how many shes signing? are they legit :stalkga: Must be 1000 or something

inb4 all this time of silence, she's been signing many, many copies 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Pop Music
Just now, Ronald Allen said:

they are the same price as the regular cd on the US website and it says limited so i'd assume like 5,000 maybe?

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 1

adoga
6 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

Okay, so I didn't know where to put this topic, but I'm desperate. :selena:

So, basically, I would like to get a signed Chromatica CD, but I live in Croatia and they're either US or UK exclusives. Does anyone know how to get one shipped here? It would literally be a dream come true to get something signed by Gaga.

I'm sorry if this is an annoying topic but I'm thirsty for those signed copies and I would really appreciate some help with figuring his out :laughga:

Nisam jedini iz Hrvatske tu:firega:

Yeah, I have the same problem..

• Love 1

Ronald Allen
Just now, Pop Music said:

they are the same price as the regular cd on the US website and it says limited so i'd assume like 5,000 maybe?

I ordered mine, hard to get signed stuff by her if you live in the woods in Michigan lol. I saw her live in 2014 in Detroit :diane:

Ronald Allen
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Qween of signing 

• YAAAS 1

HugoJG

I'm from Chile and I have the same problem :(

• Like 1

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Ronald Allen said:

I ordered mine, hard to get signed stuff by her if you live in the woods in Michigan lol. I saw her live in 2014 in Detroit :diane:

I saw her in 2017 in Chicago but i've since moved to a different state where she never tours.

I am so happy I got mine too!!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Love 1

NewUsername
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I imagine her being at home, with a tennis elbow, crooked fingers and callus "these disrespectful ****s keep whining about the album and think I'm not doing anything" :derpga::laughga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2