'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Edu said:

Replay, I mean Reloaded, is missing from that list. :hor:

I've honestly never much so cared for that song. It's not terrible, but we've never really gotten a HQ one and I've never found myself all that into it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Bjaf
Just now, lilmonster2424 said:

Guys this literally feels like I'm in middle school again waiting for Born This Way to come out. The way she made the most insane hype for a single/music video and album in foreverrrr and during a global pandemic... a true LEGEND.

I'm really wondering why we feel like that. I feel the exact same way, and I think a few others do as well. It's fair to say that she's clearly not promoting Chromatica as much as she did BTW, but still - I've never been as hyped for a Gaga album since BTW.

Any theories?

lilmonster2424
Just now, Stef666 said:

25hrs and 40 mins

I have been struggling to sleep ever since she announced ROM but theres no way in Chromatica I am falling asleep tonight :messga: im literally anxious just for how exciting its gonna be and how im gonna react.... none of us are gonna survive the slayage thats right around the corner :nooo:

Just now, Doot said:

I've honestly never much so cared for that song. It's not terrible, but we've never really gotten a HQ one and I've never found myself all that into it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

We'll get a HQ version of it very soon. :hor:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hybrid AT
10 minutes ago, Doot said:

I just got lost in her unreleased songs again. :bradley:

Future Love is truly that btch. 

It's not that I don't wanna love you 'cause I really tried hard

Just wanna hang with the old you for just one Brooklyn night adieu

Have a drink with your former self, we both won't act like someone else

Maybe then we'd both tell the truth, for just one Brooklyn night adieu 

:bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

lilmonster2424
Just now, Nicoxxx said:

Lets enjoy this bop one more time before tomorrow!

I've actually been streaming this on Spotify nonstop :giveup:

1 minute ago, Bjaf said:

I'm really wondering why we feel like that. I feel the exact same way, and I think a few others do as well. It's fair to say that she's clearly not promoting Chromatica as much as she did BTW, but still - I've never been as hyped for a Gaga album since BTW.

Any theories?

For me it's the fact that is a collab with another artist that I admire a lot, plus the music video that seems to be very promising.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Shaney
1 minute ago, Nicoxxx said:

Lets enjoy this bop one more time before tomorrow!

I can only enjoy the first six seconds...

ProfessionalClown

I didnt sleep last night st all so I'm literally gonna pass out when I go to my room. Takes off a good 8-9 hours of wait time for ROM :hor:

BABBLYON
Just now, Bjaf said:

Any theories?

The hype surrounding the project and the numerous times people have said "this is AMAZING" or "this is a UNICORN SONG" or "this album is amazing" -- Also everyone loves this kind of music that she's making. Ofc i LOVED Joanne one of my favorites, but her pop music is what brought us all together in the first place, and that's why we're nostalgic and THIRSTING for Chromatica. Can't wait for my flight departing JFK next Friday :vegas:

pynkeyes
6 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Thats just broadcast time. Its available to apple music customers on the day from midnight. You'll find it on her artist page.

Awe thanks bb that's so helpful!

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived