Featured Posts

KING5KAT
7 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Congrats :enigma:

love the track!

Followed you

wow leedawson follows u :enigma:

what's it like being so famous 

he found me here years ago and has always been so supportive of my music - in a way we've watched each other grow from a distance 😌

thanks everyone for the new follows/subscribes and all that :kara: I'mma try and do y'all proud 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOVE JUNKIE
20 hours ago, KING5KAT said:

*for all you self-producers, writers, singers out there.. it is possible! keep going and little by little, you can make it 🖤*

Thank you, I needed that :bradley::kara:

congratulations and here’s to continued success :vegas:

on a three day bender

vyniildisk

What a bop! Congratulations! More success to come your way:heart:

CherryPie
On 5/4/2020 at 5:09 PM, KING5KAT said:

Hey guys, a couple of you have been following my work for some years now, in and out of different names, but on Sunday I finally got one of my tracks played on BBC Introducing on BBC Radio 6! It's an absolute dream come true.. they even made a radio edit; it feels so official haha

I'm so happy, I wanted to share it with you all 💞 The song is called 'Bad Memories' and can be heard at 25:42 and they say some great stuff at 33:22 too (link here)

The song is a part of my first EP, called ABCD - EP which again you can find the whole thing here 💞

If you wanna come say hey, my Instagram is always open - instagram.com/badlanguage 

*for all you self-producers, writers, singers out there.. it is possible! keep going and little by little, you can make it 🖤* 

big love, keep safe 🥰

Congrats :heart:

I feel everything is definitely my favourite song from the EP, such a bop! :kara:

KING5KAT
12 hours ago, CherryPie said:

Congrats :heart:

I feel everything is definitely my favourite song from the EP, such a bop! :kara:

thank you! I love I Feel Everything too - got a piano version coming out soon (and some remixes of some of the songs) 

Lampost

The song is super cool, i'm a fan! Getting it played on radio must feel amazing, congrats!

Is your music on streaming?

KING5KAT
12 hours ago, Lampost said:

The song is super cool, i'm a fan! Getting it played on radio must feel amazing, congrats!

Is your music on streaming?

yes indeed 😌

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/1Kjdb1sqU0bnTmIRwPlIMw?si=0vdbIP51TgK7ZVVzl9vbCg

Apple Music - https://music.apple.com/gb/artist/badlanguage/1497920749

Others - linktr.ee/badlanguage

Archived