💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

They played my song on UK Radio 😭

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

KING5KAT

Hey guys, a couple of you have been following my work for some years now, in and out of different names, but on Sunday I finally got one of my tracks played on BBC Introducing on BBC Radio 6! It's an absolute dream come true.. they even made a radio edit; it feels so official haha

I'm so happy, I wanted to share it with you all 💞 The song is called 'Bad Memories' and can be heard at 25:42 and they say some great stuff at 33:22 too (link here)

The song is a part of my first EP, called ABCD - EP which again you can find the whole thing here 💞

If you wanna come say hey, my Instagram is always open - instagram.com/badlanguage 

*for all you self-producers, writers, singers out there.. it is possible! keep going and little by little, you can make it 🖤

big love, keep safe 🥰

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur

Go boy!

So proud of you :kara:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

PawsUpJago

Congrats! That's so amazing, song is a ****ing banger too! ♥️

PawsUpJago

Congrats! That's so amazing, song is a ****ing banger too! ♥️

Diamonster

omg Congrats!!! That’s so amazing, I bet it must have felt incredible :party:

the song it’s also really good

Mr Judas

Amazing achievement! Wish you more success! The song sounds really great, is it available on spotify?

-

just a small but honest critique:

I feel like your vocals on the chorus are washed over by the instrumentals? Was that intended or could that be due to vocal mastering?

Yxilon
30 minutes ago, KING5KAT said:

Hey guys, a couple of you have been following my work for some years now, in and out of different names, but on Sunday I finally got one of my tracks played on BBC Introducing on BBC Radio 6! It's an absolute dream come true.. they even made a radio edit; it feels so official haha

I'm so happy, I wanted to share it with you all 💞 The song is called 'Bad Memories' and can be heard at 25:42 and they say some great stuff at 33:22 too (link here)

The song is a part of my first EP, called ABCD - EP which again you can find the whole thing here 💞

If you wanna come say hey, my Instagram is always open - instagram.com/badlanguage 

*for all you self-producers, writers, singers out there.. it is possible! keep going and little by little, you can make it 🖤

big love, keep safe 🥰

Very well done mastering!

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived